STEP: 35

Seeking Revenge
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

AN: oh gosh when was the last time I updated? I am really sorry. It's just that my head is blank these past few days and I can't think of a new chapter~~ hoho I am so sorry. but here I updated for you guys! And I saw new subscribers! OMG THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THOSE WHO SUBSCRIBED! ^^ I'll be waiting for your COMMENTS! Please enjoy! ^^

 

 

 

Donghae hastily walked down the hallway and his feet brought him to Eunsae’s office. Ms. Park, Eunsae’s assistant saw him glued in front of the office and immediately gestured him to go in. Normally he would see Eunsae slacking off and sleeping on her desk but today was different, he saw her on the computer working that she didn’t notice Donghae's presence.

He cleared his throat to get her attention. “Not sleeping?” he comically asked. “That’s new!” Hearing his comment she sharply glared at him and stopped working.

"I thought you..." before she could finish off Donghae already guessed what she is trying to say.

Donghae sat on the chair across her and leaned closer.

"Good thing they work pretty fast there!" he but in "I missed you!" he took her hand in his and squeezed it gently. Eunsae's free hand went to Donghae's face, caressing it lovingly. "Nado".

.

.

.

"He-- " He was not surprised to see Donghae in Eunsae's office at all, he decided not to disturb them anymore and before they could discover him out there he thought that maybe it is good if he just leave, maybe what he is about to say can wait.

 

 





Siwon barge into the other members' dorm and was welcomed by Shindong who was eating in the living room.

"Donghae, did he go straight here?" Shindong eyed the younger man in disbelief but later shook his head.

"Yah! Why are you asking me? You are the one who’s with him in Thailand!"

"Hyung! It is not like we were together all the time… you know!" Siwon explained as he plopped down the couch beside Shindong.

"Maybe Donghae is busy... why does it even matter to you where he is?" the sudden appearance of Heechul shocked them. "Let him go wherever he wants to, anyway, he doesn't have any schedules for today".
 

 

 


Donghae spent the rest of the day with Eunsae in her apartment, where they always hang out since it is the safest place for them, out of the public, away from the media and away from his fans. They didn't talk much but still the silence is comfortable enough for them to saviour the romantic moment. Donghae placed his hands around her waist and cuddle her, gently brushing his hand against hers. He did miss her, so much that he wished that this day would not end; if possible he wanted to stay in this way forever.

His thought was interrupted by Eunsae who suddenly pulled away from his embrace.

"Don't you think it's about time to go home alre

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter