STEP: 47

Seeking Revenge
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

AN: update~ it took me so long. I am sorry. anyway ENJOY~ I am very disappointing... :/ I know.

 

 

Sunny fished her phone out of the pocket of her coat to leave a message for someone. She was getting worried because today is their filming day and she's nowhere to be found. Everyone is also getting impatient waiting for her. Then suddenly out of the blue SNSD's manager came in gasping for air since he was running to get there quickly.

 

"Manager Oppa!" half of them exclaimed.

 

Their manager composed himself and gave them a worried look. "I am afraid we'll have to cancel this filming... Ms. Song cannot come, she's in the hospital and probably she won't direct your MV anymore... I need to find a new director."

 

Upon hearing what their manager said Sooyoung instantly left the room feeling something weird possessing her.

 

 

Seunghyun cannot sleep, she is actually waiting for Eunsae to regain consciousness. She had stayed awake for quite a long time now and sooner or later she'll doze off but a single movement from Eunsae is keeping her from falling asleep. Later on, because of exhaustion she decided to rest her head on the bed, at Eunsae's side. She closed her eyes but flung it open again when she felt another movement from her friend. She slowly lifted her head to see if Eunsae is finally awake. And a her lips formed a small smile of relief. She is awake but Seunghyun's smile dropped instantly when she saw Eunsae's blank expression. She followed Eunsae's gaze and landed on the doorsteps where he saw a man oddly familiar.

.

.

.

It was Heechul.

 

 

"Oppa?" Eunsae slightly got into a sitting position to clearly see who visited her.

 

"Eunsae..." Ryeowook muttered.

 

"K--yu" She trailed off seeing someone behind Ryeowook.

 

Seunghyun got on her feet

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter