STEP 39

Seeking Revenge
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Eunsae stood near the entrance, trying to figure out how to pass without being questioned. The reporters are now blocking the way, whoever dares to enter will be mobbed, literally and they will push simple yet dangerous questions about Donghae's whereabouts and other questions regarding the scandal.

"This is stupid!"she exclaimed obviously pissed. There were only two options, either to go in and let them throw questions at her which she will probably ignore or go home and slack off for the rest of the day thinking about idiotic stuffs. To choose the second only means she is letting this issue get into her.

One, two, three. She walked in not caring about the reporters that is on her way, completely blocking it not letting her take one more step.

"Is it true that Donghae-sshi is dating?"

"Do you know her?"

"There are rumors that she is working here, is it true?"

"Is he here?"

“Could you ask him to come here so we could interview him?”

“Is the girl here?”

They asked same questions repeatedly. Her mind went blank unable to react on what is happening. She just stood there, frozen until she felt a hand, grabbing her shoulder, securing her tightly in his arms.

"It is rude to harass our innocent employees."She looked up to see who saved her and much to her surprise it was no other than Kyuhyun. His eyes caught her intense/puzzled stare and instantly flashed a reassuring smile to her.

Instead of backing away, the reporters now turned their attention to Kyuhyun hoping that they could at least get something from him but even before they can interrogate him, he forced his and Eunsae's way out of the crowd.The two ran as fast as they can until they had passed through the security guards who was blocking the entrance to the reception, not letting the media in.

Eunsae was panting hard when they stopped but Kyuhyun didn't wait for her to catch enough air into her system because by the time he had composed himself, he tightly held her hand and dragged her harshly. The smile on his face was gone even his bright face turned sour and stern.

Something is wrong with him and she knew why, she did expect it anyway.

 

 

 

 

Sooyoung aimlessly walke

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter