STEP: 33

Seeking Revenge
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

AN: UPDATE! WOOOO! ~~ anyway ENJOY and COMMENT! ILY! <3<3<3 and don't kill me... I beg you. hahahahha! LOL xD

 

 

 

 

 

Kyuhyun sneaked inside the dorm hoping that no one is already awake. He was half way through his and Sungmin’s shared room but luck seems to turn its back from him because when he opened the door leading to his room Ryeowook appeared on the other side of the hall intently looking at him. A mixture of worry and disappointment was written all over the older man’s face as he kept his gaze fixed on Kyuhyun.

Kyuhyun being the snarky little maknae cleared his throat and turn to face Ryeowook giving him his signature smirk. Ryeowook then approached him, eyes still fixed on him like he was boring holes through him.

“Where did you go?” Ryeowook started questioning him in a serious tone that he unusually uses. That made Kyuhyun nervous but still trying to act all so cool. ”Leeteuk hyung is mad at you.” He continued.

Kyuhyun knew that this will happen so he prepared himself and came up with an excuse beforehand. He thought that it is easy to get away since it’s only Ryeowook who was asking him.

Still displaying that annoying smirk on his face he started to defend himself. “I stayed at my apartment… like the last time. I am tired to go back here and my apartment is nearer.” He explained/lied just to convince Ryeowook.

“and?”Ryeowook asked further.

“None of your business!”Kyuhyun exclaimed turning his back from the older man, truthfully he was a bit pissed. “When hyung asked me… I’ll tell him everything!” he retorted and slammed the door right at Ryeowook’s face leaving him puzzled with the sudden rise of temper coming from the maknae.

.

.

.

Though he had a little fight with Ryeowook, upon arriving inside the room a smile crept on his face. Just remembering what happened last night and earlier this morning made his mood better.

While Kyuhyun is completely lost in his day dream, Sungmin on the other hand just woke up, seeing the idiotic smile on the maknae’s face he immediately grabbed the nearest pillow in his reach and throw it in the air, enough to land on Kyuhyun face. It did accurately landed on his face that snapped him out of his trance.

“Yah!”Kyuhyun complained, throwing the pillow back at Sungmin but the lad caught it.

 “You’re weird!”Sungmin commented as he got up from his bed.“What the heck is wrong with you? Why are you so noisy in the morning… having a fight with Ryeowook? And you can even smile like that? I was expecting to see a grumpy Kyu instead of that idiotic smile.” Sungmin stated.

Kyuhyun shrugged Sun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter