STEP 40:

Seeking Revenge
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

AN: I was shocked to see a lot of comments. OMG I feel so loved.. I mean my fic haha! anyway here is a new chap since you all made me happy instead of posting this chap tomorrow I posted it today! anyway COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE! ^^

PS: a lot of errors can be seen here, haha! and a lot of CONVERSATIONS. ^^

 

 

"I can't believe y--" "Can't believe what? That I can't do this and that! I am no longer the innocent girl you once fooled. You love me? Do you think I would believe this Kyu?"She can no longer hold back as well, tears started to brim on her eyes.

 

"Trusting you would never be that easy anymore... you ruined everything!"she started sobbing, unable to control the gush of emotions she feels inside her.

 

Kyuhyun could not respond. He doesn't know how to, it's like he forgot how to speak even though he tried nothing comes out. Seeing her like that reminds him so much of what he did that time when he asked for space, to break up.

 

 

 

[Flashback:]

 

He ran out of the room but his conscience told him to stay for awhile. He watched her breakdown in the middle of the room crying her heart out though he wanted to go back in and take back what he said he couldn't because if he did, she will be hurting even more.

.

.

.

"A reporter sent me that envelope. He told me that if we send him enough money he will keep his mouth shut but if we didn't those photos will be in the publishing company and probably tomorrow you will find yourself in the newspaper together with that girl!"what manager Seo told him keeps on repeating in his head over and over again.

 

Only to break up is the solution to this problem.

 

"One more thing Kyu that girl got accepted in an international school abroad but I think she is planning to refuse the offer. Don't get me wrong I am not telling you this to have more reasons to end your relationship I am saying this just to inform you."

 

Kyuhyun knew that it was Eunsae's biggest dream to be accepted in a university that is specializing in molding future directors. It was her ambition to become a great director after all.

.

.

.

 

 

"What do you want to attain?"Kyuhyun asked out of the blue one day while they are on break.

 

They were sitting side by side below an oak tree in the park.

 

"Me? I want to become a director and film movies alongside famous actors! But it won't happen since I am already a trainee here and I am not hoping that I can pass that university I applied for besides maybe after a year or so I will be an idol... but being an idol is not that bad since I can still accomplish one more dream..."she responded.

 

"What dream is that?"He pressed on, wanting to know more about what she wants.

 

"To compose songs."she instantly replied. "How about you? What is your dream then?" now throwing back the question at him.

 

"To showcase my talent!"he proudly said even spreading his hand to add effects. "To become an idol of course!" he continued. "I couldn't wish for anything bigger than that since I already got what I wanted." realizing he had said too much he automatically put his right hand on his mouth.

 

"Eh? What is it?"she curiously asked.

 

"Can't tell you!"he retorted back.

 

'Wishing more would prove that I am greedy... what more could I wish if I already got you'he thought that brought smile on his face.

 

"Weird!"

 

.

.

.

 

Memories that only cut him to the core. He leaned on the wall for support as he watched her, breaking down will not bring him any good but seeing her suffer like that is not helping.

 

[End of Flashback]

 

 

"You know nothing!"Kyuhyun shouted back at her.

 

"And now you're telling me that I don't know a thing? huh? I know a lot! Even when you flirt with other girls behind my back!"she fought back, pointing an accusing finger on him.

 

"Because you never trusted me enough! I thought you know me better than I know myself and I also thought I know you well but you prove me wrong." 

 

with that he walked out of the room not even bothered when he saw his hyungs at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter