STEP: 29

Seeking Revenge
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The lobby of SME is occupied with fanboys waiting for their favorite girl group, SNSD. The girls just came back from Japan after wrapping up their promotions over there. Everyone is excited to see each member, pushing their lucks just to get close to their favorite member. It was chaotic until…

“EUN-AH!!!!! “Sunny screamed at the top of her lungs as she saw Eunsae walking down the lobby, probably heading out for lunch. Her voice filled the whole area and every employee, fanboy and her group mates eyed her soon the chaotic atmosphere died down. 

 

Sunny quickly gestured the rest to follow her and surprise Eunsae.

Eunsae, on the other hand didn’t notice the commotion that was happening in the lobby since she was thinking so hard on how to surprise Sunny and the rest of SNSD about the news she received from her superior that she will be directing their new MV but it seems like she was the one who was surprised when she saw nine beautiful ladies coming towards her. She expected that they will be back but not in this time of the day.

Just then all of them gathered around her and in a split second she felt like she was mobbed by beautiful girls who just happen to hug her tightly not even planning to let her go.

 

 

 

 

“Eun I missed you! Too bad when you arrived we have to leave, how is everything here? It’s been months… aigoo we should hang out more often now that we are back”Sunny exclaimed earning stares from her co-members since when they went out for lunch she did all the talking. 

“But will be busy since we are back for a new album and we will be promoting it.”Seohyun uttered timidly.

“Then will make time!”Taeyeon said brightly.

“You don’t have to… really… its fine. You are so busy and I don’t want to exhaust you just by hanging out with me and try to catch up, I think I’ll be busy as well because I’ll be directing a new music video but I still think we could hang out some other time or I’ll be the one to make time for you guys!” Eunsae said, she started giving clues but no one gets her point. (AN: well I don’t get her as well xD)

“Oh yah! I heard that you directed Super Junior oppas’ music video! And the feedback is really good!” Sooyoung exclaimed. With that, the girls started questioning her on what happened when they shoot the MV. It is Super Junior they were talking about so the girls got so excited.

 

 

 

 

 Donghae automatically turned to face the door as he heard the soft sound coming from the chime on the door signaling that a costumer arrived and he thought that it was the person that he was waiting for but to his dismay it was not their manager. A sigh escaped his lips. He was about to turn back and face the counter again when his attention was caught by the girl who just

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter