STEP: 28

Seeking Revenge
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

AN: UPDATED! instead of mopping around and sulking here at home... I used my time productively and updated this. I am really upset right now. ~.~

 

2. In my Dream~~ *shamelessly promoting my new fic lol*

 

 

 

The shooting just ended and almost everyone busied themselves, packing up. Eunsae on the other hand just stood there admiring the set. She couldn’t believe that she had just once again shoot yet another amazing thing. But her amazement soon faded when she saw the man who she practically had been avoiding since the start of the shooting in front of her, smiling right there.

“hmmm”Onew awkwardly started.

Eunsae eyed him, displeased of his appearance in front of her. It was offensive to be looked at that way but Onew didn’t even flinch, he knew that she will react that way, knowing her.

“Sorry… you know… the last time we met I didn’t do good turning the situation really bad. I am sorry.” He continued looking down, he was afraid to see her expression.

She didn’t respond instead she grabbed all of her belongings and left the studio but to her surprise Onew followed her trying to catch up.  

But it was a complete failure because when she walked through the hall way, almost reaching the lift she bumped into someone… causing Onew to catch up on her easily. The distance between them is getting smaller.  

Eunsae was about to yell at that someone but when she looked up she regretted the fact that she went out of the studio and walked to that direction.

‘Pabo’she mentally scolded herself.

 

 

“Ahh Kyuhyun-hyung!”Onew called out seeing his hyung across the hall.

 

.

.

.

Kyuhyun.

Yes it was him who suddenly appeared there, bumping her. And to add up more bad luck… he’s with everyone… yes, it means that Donghae is also there.

It’s like time had stopped and no one dared to move an inch, even Onew sensed the weird aura and stayed in his position, silently waiting for someone to break the ice.

“EUNNNIEEEE!” Eunhyuk shouted which eventually broke the silence surrounding them. When did this guy come up of a weird pet name for her?

 

 

 

 

They occupied an almost empty restaurant near the office.

Earlier it was decided to celebrate the success of SHINee’s commercial shoot. Actually, Leeteuk suggested it, they were really planning to congratulate their hoobaes that’s why they went all the way up there but he changed the plan knowing something is not right considering the weird aura earlier so he made up his mind and invited them for dinner, even Eunsae.

“Why do I feel like something is not right?” Leeteuk murmured under his breath just audible for the one beside him to hear. Heechul looked at him, eyes flying around

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter