STEP: 52 FIN

Seeking Revenge
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunhyuk glanced on his right where Kyuhyun is seated. They are in a mini press conference where they will promote their repackaged album and where they will clarify the issue between Kyuhyun and Donghae. The management planned this press-con and the higher ups were expecting that they will convince the media, to make them believe that everything is made up and none of those things were true.

 

“Hey” Eunhyuk whispered, almost catching Kyuhyun's attention but the reporter snatched his opportunity.

 

“Kyuhyun-sshi...” a woman in her forties started, staring curiously at Kyuhyun. “News about you dating is all over the internet and we haven't heard your side about the issue.. now is a good chance to tell us the truth behind this right?” she said with too much sharpness at the edge. She looked at him and displeased can be etched all over her face. A news about you dating a girl that your hyung 'dated' is never that good, even if Donghae did deny the issue some people might still think he was lying and maybe this reporter thinks that way.

 

Kyuhyun shifted on his seat uncomfortably. Eunhyuk once again looked at him but he can't figure out their maknae and what is on his mind. Right now Eunhyuk wants to snatch the microphone in Kyuhyun's hands and speak for him but if he did that it will only cause trouble and they are currently in so much trouble so he can't.

 

“The news..s..” Kyuhyun in a handful of air before continuing. “I am clearly not dating her... she's my friend and were really close way back when we were still trainees.” he said without missing a note. Everyone laid their eyes on him expecting to hear more but to their disappointment he only cleared his throat afterward. However, what they didn't expect is what happened next. Kyuhyun stood up gathering the microphone in his hands one more time. “Sorry but I have to go now. Excuse me.” he muttered a little too fast and went on his way.

 

His sudden exit startled the other members. They don't know how to handle what he left behind. Donghae who was silent the whole time suddenly stood up and grabbed a microphone. “I think it's time for me to clear my name too.” Donghae is well prepared now, denying this issue will be easy for him. He knows that he will be lying again but he doesn't want to add another burden for Kyuhyun to carry.

 

On the other side of the room a knowing smile is spread on Eunhyuk's lips.

 

 

Eunsae slowly turned to see who dared touch her. She tried to pry the person's hand but the hold only grew stronger as she pulls away. Knowing that it was probably a fan, it scared her. However, something seems odd... the voice of her abductor sounds familiar... too familiar but she didn't want to assume things and she was trying to convince herself that she was just hearing things but to her surprise when she turned she saw someone that she thought she wouldn't see before she leaves.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter