STEP: 37

Seeking Revenge
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

AN: UPDATE! ^^, Thanks for reading my fic. It will about to end though soon but I still don't know how to end it maybe 5 or more chapters to go before the ending. IDK. haha! Anyway please enjoy, subscribe and comment! ^^ :) ILY guys! ♥

 

 

It was raining hard; she was standing by the window glass, eyes glued outside watching every raindrop freely fall down.

 

"Ms. Song"She turned to look at her assistant Ms. Park there who was standing at the edge of the room.

 

"It's time to meet the girls. They are waiting for you."Eunsae gave a nod of acknowledgement and work her way out of the office, heading to the dance studio.

 

 

 

"Eunie~" A loud shriek came across the room when she entered. Sunny was the first one who approached her, arms spread wide indicating she needed a warm hug from her. The rest come and joined them forming a group hug.

 

"What brought you here?" asked the youngest, Seohyun upon releasing her from the hug.

 

She coyly scratched the back of her neck and averted her gaze down on the floor.

 

"I see... no one told you yet." she sighed, took a deep breath and looked up meeting everyone's questioning eyes.

 

"I will direct your MV!"

 

Everyone screamed in happiness, even Eunsae got carried away, joining the rest who was literally screaming their hearts out.

 

"This will be fun!"

 

 

 

 

On her way back to her office she ran into Heechul who apparently just finished recording his part in their repackaged album. He then invited her out for a drink which she gladly accepted without hesitation.

.

.

.

 

"Hey."Heechul started upon seeing Eunsae blankly staring outside the window which he thought was inappropriate.

 

"Huh?"

 

"You've been out of yourself again."he commented.

 

"Was I?"she innocently asked, shifting her eyes from the window to the older guy in front of her.

 

Heechul nodded though it was obvious in his expression that he agrees.

 

"Sorry... I just love the rain so much that it distracts me. By the way are you saying something just now?"He shook his head.

 

"Well let’s say I was about to say one. But I bet we shouldn't talk it out here in public, let's go... somewhere peaceful."he stood up then dragged her out not caring whether she was willing or not.

 

Finally they landed on the top floor of the building, the roof top where no one is present except for the two of them.

 

Heechul loosen his grip letting her go. Eunsae slowly pulled her hand.

 

"Well I just want you to know that I'll be leaving in a week... and I want you to do a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter