STEP: 48

Seeking Revenge
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

AN: It has been a long time! ^^, Hello! I am very sorry for not updating. I was so busy since it's the start of our classes and our professors are giving us a hard time and to think that teh school year just started. Anyway I am happy that you guys are still here, waiting for me to update and to my new subscibers... thank you! ^^, hope you enjoy!

PS: I didn't proofread this.

 

 

Heechul stepped inside without consenting them if he can enter the premises, he glanced at Seunghyun curiously almost eying her from head to toe, "Perhaps you are the friend, as what Hyukjae told me." he commented before turning to look at Eunsae. She curtly replied with a nod as she moved aside. Heechul smiled at Eunsae and sent a small signal to Seunghyun asking for a little privacy. Seunghyun immediately got his gesture and immediately left the room.

Once Seunghyun was out of sight his smile faded which frighteNed Eunsae for a while thinking that he will shout at her and say rude things because of what she did but to her surprise it was replaced by a worried look, searching for her eyes.

It was too late for her to realize that she had let her guard down once again, letting tears wet her face. Heechul panicked and instantly hugged her, rubbing the small of her back, reassuring her that everything is all right.

"Eunnie..."



"Feeling better?" Heechul asked letting her go from his tight embrace.

"Oppa." she cooed, still looking down, wiping her tears away. "I... " before she could even add another word Heechul interrupted her. He had guessed what she was thinking. "Hey look..." he started, cupping her face with both of his hands "I am not mad at you. Even if I am, Do you think I could stay mad at you?"

"Bu--" "I was mad at first, I can't deny that... but then of course you can't blame me, Kyuhyun is my dongsaeng and I've been with him for years and you're just someone we know because of him...Do you get my point?" He butted in.

"But why? I did horrible things way beyond your imagination... I even ki--" She abruptly stop before she could reveal the bitter reality of what she did.

"I don't want to hear whatever you did..." though he sounded a bit rude he just doesn't want to hear what happened all over again. It was painful to hear it again, especially coming from her. He actually regretted the fact that he threatened Eunhyuk just to make him explain things. Knowing what happened somehow killed him but he can't blame everything to her... his dongsaeng was at fault to... right now he is trying to help them. "just talk to him... please... this

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter