STEP 9:

Seeking Revenge
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s weird how he could feel the same feeling way back then… totally weird.

 FLASHBACK

“Hyung what’s wrong?”Kyuhyun worriedly asked their manager and took a sit on a nearby couch.

Manager Seo stood up from his chair and sit right next to Kyuhyun.

“Kyu, something is up, I really don’t know how to tell you but I guess I have to… no matter what.” He was tensed and he keeps on looking at the ground like there is something interesting laying there.

Then his Manager Seo finally spilled the beans.

Kyuhyun cannot comprehend everything that he just heard.

“MAKNAE!”Eunhyuk yelled across the room to get the attention of the younger lad.

He glared at the younger man and eyed everyone in the room.

“I have been giving the steps here you know and you’ve been spacing out the whole time! What’s wrong with you! Everyone here wants to go home already and you are such a pain!”

Because of exhaustion Eunhyuk just exploded almost hitting Kyuhyun but he resisted since he doesn’t want to be in a fight with a fellow member and he just left the dance studio.

Ryeowook came near Kyuhyun and sit right next to him.

“Hyung is just tired, you know, you should apologize to him, he is not usually like that but since he has so many things to do he wants to finish practicing early.”

Everyone eyed the maknae and signaled him to go after his hyung. Kyuhyun did not think twice and left the dance studio to find Eunhyuk but fate planned something else.

As he went further to look for his hyung, surprisingly he found Eunsae sitting on the floor with pieces of paper scattered all over the ground.  

He immediately helped Eunsae stand up and pick

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter