STEP: 32

Seeking Revenge
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

AN: HELLO! HELLO! HELLO!~ So yeah! As promised I updated! ^^, and I guess I can now regularly update because I am already on vacation! ^^ YIPEE! Sorry to keep you waiting guys! :)) NOTE... I didn't proofread this so yeah you may find a lot of error. I'll try to edit this tomorrow.. it's getting late here so I don't have much time tonight. xD anyway ENJOY and COMMENT! :)) btw THANK YOU!

 

 

 

GUILT. Soon it’ll eat her up.

.

.

.

His phone violently rang on the side table where it was located. The sudden noise caused him to wake up from his deep slumber. Tired and worn out from his schedules yesterday he tried to ignore it, thinking that maybe the caller will get tired and will soon end the call and so it did, his phone stopped buzzing but to his astonishment the caller didn’t give up and pushed his luck once again making him snap out of his trance and quickly search for his phone around him without even opening his eyes.  At last after rummaging through every reachable part on his bed he managed to extend his hand on the side table and successfully found his phone and immediately press the answer button without any hesitation.

As soon as he heard the soothing voice of the person on the other line he quickly opened his eyes only to be blinded by the sunlight that was coming outside the window that he left uncovered. Regretting his sudden action he chose to shut his eyes and slowly opened it again, adjusting to the brightness of the room.  

“Oppa…”Happiness was written all over his face once he heard the familiar sweet voice of his lovely girl.

“hmmm?”he hummed as a reply not wanting for her to hear his odd cracking voice in the morning. He lazily got up into a sitting position so that he can properly converse with her on the phone.

“Did I wake you up?”she asked, worried that she interrupted his sleep.  Realizing that she did disturb him… “Oh my I woke you up?” she added in an over reacting manner.

Donghae chuckled after hearing what she said. “Nah…” he replied shortly. “I think I should be thankful to you… you know that? You did a good job in waking me up!” he added cheerfully in attempt to make her feel better.

“Eunnie-ah…”he cooed sweetly though his voice is still cracking.

“Sorry…”she apologized. Her sorry meant a lot.

“You don’t have to… it’s a good thing you called me since I have an early schedule with Siwon today.”Donghae uttered. He was about to continue but Eunsae cut him off.

“Not just that…”she started “You see… I was unable to answer your calls last night and didn’t even called right away thinking that you might be tired and I don’t want to be a nuisance to you but I end up interrupting your sleep…and besides I am busy that’s why I didn’t answer your calls ” she explained, sighing afterwards.

Donghae laughed out loud upon hearing Eunsae out. He never imagined that she’s thinking that way.

“WHAT? NUISANCE? NOOO!”he blurted out still laughing, almost rolling on his bed but holding himself not to burst because he might annoy her and he didn’t want that to happen.

Just then a knock cut off their conversation, followed by a manly voice who called Donghae. It was Siwon reminding him that he needs to be in the lobby within 20 minutes. After that he left.

Going back… “I guess I need to prepare now, if we can finish our schedule early I’ll call you. Bye” He said while standing up and preparing his things. “Ah! By the way I miss you… sarang

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter