STEP:21

Seeking Revenge
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She was unsure if she was doing the right thing. Judging by how busy they were she still hoped that she could see them; moreover she wanted to congratulate them.

She stood in front of the door for a while, thinking twice if she will barge in because she thought that she might just be a nuisance while they are practicing.

She softly knocked on the door and turned the knob to open the door since no one bothered to open the door for her. She walked in inside the room but cannot hear the familiar noise, those boys were making every time.

She spotted them lying on the floor completely exhausted. Just seeing their face, all sweaty and hearing them catching their breathes she was so sure that they have been practicing continuously.

"Oh Eunsae what are you doing here?" Leeteuk spotted her, smiling happily.

Everyone look at the direction where Eunsae is. She smiled at them.

"Oppa... how come you are surprised to see me? Am I not welcome here anymore?" She joked and later on chuckled.

They just looked at her suspiciously.

"Hey! I was just kidding! And besides I want to congratulate you! I mean you are doing great and yeah the video is loved by yours fans and I am proud since I am the one who worked with you guys to make it happened!" she said without pausing and smiled widely.

“Only that?”Eunhyuk teased. “I thought there is something more.” He added.

Eunsae frowned at him but later smiled ignoring Eunhyuk’s question and slumped on the floor.

“Don’t sit near me rude woman!”Eunhyuk said pushing Eunsae lightly.

They laughed at the scene those two are making.

 

 

Kyuhyun just arrived in the practice room and he heard his hyungs laughing comically.  He entered the room and surprised to see a familiar figure sitting on the floor with his hyungs.

“Ah Kyuhyun-ah!”Shindong announced making everyone turned their head to the door.

He flashed a smile and walked near them. “The musical rehearsals just ended.” He then slumped on the floor throwing his bags on the side, making a loud thud.

Eunsae didn’t actually notice that Kyuhyun was not there when she arrived she was having so much fun with the other boys that she didn’t notice at all. Moreover she didn’t notice that Donghae and Siwon were also not around.  

“Ah Kyuhyun-sshi!”she said calling his attention.

Kyuhyun faced her. “hmmm?” he asked

“You want some?”she offered, showing the brownies she brought for them.

Kyuhyun gladly took one and stuffed it in his mouth. “Thanks” he murmured

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter