Step 7:

Seeking Revenge
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

FLASHBACK:

 

“Because I am in love with you!”

Upon hearing those words from the guy that she admired for a long time, she couldn’t express how happy she was. Shaking her head and slapping her face intently to wake up from a good dream because it was so unreal and she didn’t want to believe it. The guy whom she loved and admired confessing his affection towards her? It’s not even in her dreams.

She was avoiding eye contact since her cheeks were so red and her eyes were a bit watery, lowering her head even more still hiding her face and slowly her hands were trying to reach her face to cover it. But the guy reached for her hands and pulled her in a hug.

“Believe me, I love you!” restating what he have said earlier.

That made her heart raced even more. Fluttered by what he said she was lost in her own world.

 

 

“I was fooled.” Eunsae sighed heavily. “What a pathetic liar!”

“I am trying so hard to erase you in my mind but you keep appearing right in front of my eyes and I couldn’t help but to remember everything in the past … that should be buried.”

Her phone rang and she took it instantly, upon seeing the ID name she immediately answered it.

“Hello Seunghyunnie!” she screamed loudly enough to make her friend jump on her seat. Indeed she missed her friend.

“Yah! Eun! Why are you screaming? I guess you missed me so much. ” she exclaimed with a teasing tone.

“Yes, I really missed you and still missing you. I am hoping that one time you’ll come and visit me here.” Eunsae was hoping that her friend will visit her and she wanted to talk to her about a certain matter.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter