STEP 22:

Seeking Revenge
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Donghae kept his mouth shut while driving; obviously, he didn’t want to be questioned why in the world he just dragged her like that. He remained silent not until Eunsae cleared loudly that it almost startled him. It was evident that Eunsae was a bit pissed; anyway she has the right to be irritated since Donghae just dragged her quite harsh. Eunsae looked away and started murmuring something that was inaudible for Donghae to hear.

“What’s with him?”She whispered.

 It was a long ride for the two of them and unfortunately they were caught in a heavy traffic. It was either this will make the situation worse or will solve whatever the problem is.

“I heard you went in the practice room earlier?”Donghae started a conversation, breaking the silence. He looked at Eunsae.

Eunsae slowly lift her head to meet Donghae’s gaze. “I did and I noticed that you were not in there with them.”  Eunsae answered flatly lowering her head once again.

“Sorry.”Donghae managed to apologize to her. “I mean sorry for just dragging you here with me without even waiting for your answer. Sorry” he added.

Eunsae chuckled softly. Donghae was surprised with her reaction and scratched his head then smile foolishly.

“Pabo”Eunsae muttered and hit Donghae’s arm lightly.

“I just thought that it was unfair for treating them with those brownies and I got nothing.”He reasoned out.

“Such a childish act oppa! For just that you dragged me all the way here? What do you want?”Eunsae blurted out.

Donghae looked at her innocently and flashed a wide smile to her.

 

 

Eunsae found herself sitting on a café with Donghae across her. The café is quite spacious but there are few costumers left since it is already late and besides the store is quite hidden, a good place for idols who want to unwind. Donghae was the one who suggested this cafe on the first place, he told Eunsae to treat him since this morning he was unable to taste the brownies she gave them.

Donghae kept on watching Eunsae secretly. He just love seeing her smiling like there is no tomorrow, enjoying the latte she ordered, he just love everything about her.

“Why can’t she see it?”he thought and sighed a bit loud

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter