STEP: 18

Seeking Revenge
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunsae longed for this day to arrive. She was so nervous but as the same time excited to film the MV with the boys. Actually she tried her best to look all right and hide her worries but she totally messed up because it was really obvious that she is so anxious. As she stepped inside the studio where they will be filming everyone looked at her. A staff then approached her.

“PD Song right?”she asked.

Eunsae nodded and smiled at her.

“Yes I am PD Song, Song Eunsae-imnida!” then she bowed at her and once more to everyone inside the room.

They just smiled at her and continue working.

She eyed everyone and smiled at them while walking her way across the room. And before working she took a deep breath and prayed that everything will be fine, as planned.

 

 

Super Junior arrived at the studio. They are just in time, everyone is already set.

Eunsae approached them, she walked casually.

“Ahhh… PD Song is here!”Heechul shouted, teasing her.

Eunsae just ignored Heechul and talk to them formally, giving instructions to all of them. After discussing Eunsae let them to go and get ready.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

“Cut! Great Job!”Eunsae cheered. [(Sorry for skipping. Haha! xD)]

Finally after a long and tiring day they managed to finish filming even earlier than expected.

 

 

After helping the staffs to pack up Eunsae sat on her chair and her eyes wandered around the room. She was so happy that she is an official director now and everyone seemed to be nice to her not unlike what she thought. She was lost in her dreams but then someone slightly pinched her nose, waking her up.

“Yah!”she screamed throwing punches at Eunhyuk who disturbed her and worst, pinched her nose.

“Hey.. stop that!”Eunhyuk whined catching Eunsae’s fist. “Gotcha!” he is now holding Eunsae’s hands.

“Let go!”forcing her way out of Eunhyuk’s hold.

“NO. I won’t let go.” Teasing Eunsae even more until someone held his hands releasing Eunsae from his grip.

“Hyung don’t .”Kyuhyun said.

“I am just joking… okay? over protective maknae… ah Eunsae sorry, you really seemed lost so I decided to play around to caught your attention, well you did a great job today! ”Eunhyuk said

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter