STEP: 24

Seeking Revenge
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunsae looked outside the window and saw her favorite café, the caféthe two of them used to visit when they were still trainees. It was like yesterday when she was that naïve girl who believes in everything that he says.

 

FLASHBACK:

Eunsae ran as fast as she could to cope up with her fellow trainee. They were having this little bet that whoever arrived first in the café wins and who ever loses will treat the other one. She was panting hard but tried her best but too bad the young lad was really quick and arrived in the café first. He was waving at her and stuck his tongue out to but she could never stay mad at the lovely boy in front of her.

.

.

.

Where did that love go?

 

 

Eunsae quickly snapped out of her thoughts and looked at Kyuhyun smiling widely at her.

“Why are we here?”she asked innocently.

Kyuhyun pointed at the café across the street and unbuckled his seatbelt. “Come on!” he said as he opened the door of the car and stepped out of it. Before Eunsae could open the door he already did it for her, offering his hand, she gladly took it and stepped out.

As they walk inside, the people in there were suspiciously looking at them since Kyuhyun didn’t wear anything to disguise. Eunsae gently pulled Kyuhyun’s sleeves to get his attention; he stopped walking that cause Eunsae to bump on his back.

“Ouch!”she exclaimed and rubbed the tip of her nose. Kyuhyun turned around and saw her rubbing her nose. “Are you all right?” he asked.

Eunsae just nodded and went to an empty table near the window. Kyuhyun followed her behind.

.

.

.

“Why are we here? I mean there are a lot of people here who knows you!” Eunsae whispered, worried that tomorrow they might end up on the news paper.

Kyuhyun just chuckled at her words and her expression. “Look, can’t I have a life? I mean I am just going out with a friend! Can’t they tell?” he stated.

Though Kyuhyun tried to make her feel comfortable, the fact that many people were eyeing them was still bugging her.

 

 

Kyuhyun was just trying to make her remember what they usually do by telling her stuffs and happy moments in the past but it seems like she was having her own world there just sitting across him. She lowered her head, hiding her face and drawing circles using her index finger on the table. He was a bit disappointed that she was acting weird.

“You’re not comfortable, I can tell, let’s just go.”He said.

They went out of the café and headed to the car. “I am sorry.” Eunsae murmured. Kyuhyun stopped and quickly faced her.

“Look, I am the one who should apologize since I brought you here. Anyway let’s just go okay?” he said taiking her hand to his and practically dragging her.

 

 

“Why are we here?”Eunsae asked.

“You have been asking me that same question for a couple of times now.”Kyuhyun said.

.

.

.

They were in the practice room where

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter