Step: 4

Seeking Revenge
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She was not pleased, looking intently at Sunny like she was about to eat her alive she grabbed her friend and excused themselves.

“Eun-ah where in hell will you drag me?” pissed off she tugged Sunny more.

The two stopped in front of the wash room. Eunsae looked so annoyed, Sunny could tell. Her face is far more better when she is in pain but this it’s way different. She had let go of Sunny’s arm.

“Waeyo?” Sunny complained as she fixed her dress that was currently untidy because of Eunsae.

“No fair! Why with them? I mean I thought I will just be meeting you guys!” she held Sunny’s shoulder and shook it.

She did not expect to see Leeteuk and the rest of Super Junior there. And why did Sunny kept it from her. She knew that she was sort of over reacting on this matter but she thought that she was not yet ready, ready to face Kyuhyun.

“Yah! Why? Is it bad? They are your friends! Don’t you want to see them? Besides Leeteuk oppa suggested this gathering and he told me not to inform you since he wanted to surprise you and actually I think the other members don’t know that they will be meeting you seeing their reactions when you entered the room.” Sunny slightly chuckled and removed Eunsae’s hand on her shoulder and rub it against her hands.

“Let’s go, they are waiting for us.” Sunny lead the way holding Eunsae’s hand

The gathering turned out so awkward at first, it was like they were strangers that just met each other for the first time. Luckily Eunhyuk was there to turn the cold atmosphere.

“You guys! Why are you so silent? Hey the dorky girl is back! See, she’s so real right in front of us!” Eunhyuk stood up and went near Eunsae, poking her cheeks to check if she’s real.

“See her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter