STEP: 51

Seeking Revenge
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

AN: I KNOW I  PROMISED YOU GUYS THAT I WILL UPDATE A COUPLE OF WEEKS AGO. BUT THEN I WAS REALLY BUSY AND SCHOOL IS REALLY OCCUPYING A LOT OF MY TIME. I AM SORRY. REALLY SORRY THAT I WAS UNABLE TO UPDATE. AND  I GOT SICK AND THE INTERNET CONNECTION IS ING BECAUSE OF THE BAD WETHEAR PLUS AFF HAD PROBLEMS AND LASTLY I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO NEXT IN THIS STORY... MY MIND AND IT'S LACK OF CREATIVITY. XD BUT HEY I STILL GET TO HAVE NEW SUBSCRIBERS. THANK YOU FOR THAT. ^^ ANYWAY ENJOY! I WON'T PROMISE WHEN TO UPDATE BECAUSE I KNOW I CAN'T UPDATE ASAP SINCE MIDTERM EXAMS IS FAST APPROACHING. OKAY NOUH... BYE!~



Kyuhyun sat on the edge of his bed. He had enough for today. He almost got into a fight with his hyung...again. Everything that he said that day to his hyung was unintentional but there is something foreign he felt triggered him to do so. It's weird that he envied Donghae so much, especially the way he had thought everything. Clearly, no matter what she do he'll end up hating her and Donghae would always understand and forgive her. Maybe his hyung was right. Maybe it was really right just to let her go and let her find someone that will be better for her.

"Kyu."
 

Kyuhyun immediately lifted his head only to find Eunhyuk standing by the half opened door, peeking through the small gap. Then it hit him, he forgot to shut the door. He must have left it because too much thought is crowding his mind and somehow these past few days he become more and more clumsy and unaware of what he is doing.


"May I?"the older asked as he gripped the knob ready to fully open it if the maknae agreed.

He nod once and Eunhyuk slowly slipped inside his room. Actually if Kyuhyun wants to he can shoo his hyung away with

his menacing stare but he chose his company. And he even thought that probably he can be just a friend today or a big brother to him and maybe seek for advice on what to do and let him know how he feels right now.

"It didn't go well?” Eunhyuk asked instantly, as he neared Kyuhyun and sat beside him on the bed.


"It'll never go well." the younger abruptly replied.

"Don't say that... of course it will get better” Eunhyuk knows that Kyuhyun would never listen to him but there is no harm in trying to console the maknae. “and I think it will if you just read this and go after her." Eunhyuk said and pulled out something out from his pocket.

Eunhyuk handed the envelop to Kyuhyun and smiled at him. "I am giving you this because I don't trust that girl."

"Huh?" Kyuhyun uttered not quite getting what his hyung meant.

"She asked me to give you that. She told me that I have to give you that letter when everything is already better but I am doubting her words” Eunhyuk stated. “and you know what I found out? She's about to leave, I don't know when but probably it'll be soon." he continued. “I don't know... I don't get why Seunghyun told me her plan... I don't know but I think she wants us to stop Eunsae.”

.

.

.

 

Days ago...

 

Seunghyun did not react really good upon knowing that Eunsae will still pull off that 'I-will-just-leave-and-go-back-to-Paris' scheme. She knows that she doesn't have a say in this matter but she was so worried that she will do something after leaving. Trust is never a good word for them and even though Eunsae promised her that she will be fine and avoid trouble Seunghyun us still freaking out and immediately booked a flight but didn't manage to get a good date because it'll be a week after Eunsae's.

 

And when she saw Eunhyuk in the hospital a plan clicked on her mind. 'Doing this wouldn't hurt right?' she convinced herself before bravely approaching Eunhyuk once he got out of Eunsae's hospital room.

 

“Eunhyuk-sshi” she called out softly not wanting to broadcast that a celebrity is around. Eunhyuk acknowledged her with a small smile, pocketing the 'thing' Eunsae gave him. “Seunghyun-sshi”.

 

Seunghyun without thinking twice invited Eunhyuk for a coffee which he accepted surprisingly.

.

.

.

“Eunhyuk-sshi... Eunsae is planning to go back to Paris and I can't hold her back...” she started, she doesn't want to waste time and beat around the bushes. “K-Kyuhyun... he is the only one who can stop her from going... if they can fix everything then there is a chance that she won't go... I don't know what to do if she will leave.. I have a bad feeling that she will just end what she started here... I mean y-yo-you know she might... try to k-ki---” “I'll find a way”. Though Eunhyuk tried to compose himself he can still feel the sting of what he witnessed weeks ago in Eunsae's apartment when she tried to kill herself. “The doctor told me that Eunsae might do it again be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter