SIDE STORY

Seeking Revenge
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AN: like I told you... the side story is missing and I don't know why, must be when the site is offline... I don't know... anyway~~ here is a side story. ^^ I don't know if I can finish chap. 43 within this week since I will be out of town so I still don't know but please wait in a while~ I am really sorry for keeping you wait for so long. ;~~~; anyway please comment and enjoy! :))

 

 

She sat across the front door waiting for a familiar figure to show up, her husband. Though a nagging voice keeps on reminding her that he might not come she still hoped that he will since it was his and her child who pleaded him to go and celebrate with them.

 

It was their daughter's recognition day at school and their little one had receive a lot of awards. She wanted to bragged this to him and tell him how great their daughter is. She waited for hours and Just as she was about to give up on waiting for him he suddenly appeared right before her eyes.

 

"I thought you wouldn’t come." she plainly stated eyes darted on the man in front of her then on the bag he was holding. Something in her chest area stings.

 

"Just came here to get my stuffs." he said and walked straight to their room. He rummaged through their closet and pulled his clothes, stuffing it in his sports bag. "I already told you about this." he started, still putting everything in his bag.

 

She approached him then hugged him from behind.

 

"I know... but we could still fix this... I know we can, for Eunnie?" she tightened her grip around his waist not wanting to let him go.

 

"I love her."with that she backed away letting her hands fall on his sides and then she quickly retrieved it, placing it on her chest and the other on , covering it. 

 

"I know." she held back the sob that was about to escape out of her lips. "I was just hoping that you would change your mind for our daughter." she said trying not to sound too desperate.

 

"Just do me a favor." he turned to see his wife and put his hands on both of her shoulders. "Take care of her... for me..." he said, placing a light kiss on his forehead that triggered her to sob.

 

Little Eunsae stood at the door frame of her parent's room, watching them. It was hard for her to understand what was happening before her but one thing registered in her little mind... that her father made her mother cry. Her father saw Eunsae standing at the door and quickly let go of Eunmi who uncontrollably sobbed under him. He glanced at the young lady and neared her, bending down to level her height. "Jagi... take good care of omma arasso?" he said and later patted Eunsae on the head eventually messing her hair. Like what he did to Eunmi, he placed a gentle light kiss on her forehead. "Be a good girl. Goodbye!" then he stood up, picked his bag and went out of the room ignoring Eunmi's pleads. Eunsae saw how her mothers run out to chase her father.

 

"Jungmin!"she called out and grabbed the strap of his bag. "Don't go." she cried out holding the thing that linked them tightly. Annoyed by her actions he instantly pushed her, causing her to fall down and hit the floor then he looked back and saw Eunsae tailed them behind he quickly turned and make a run out of the door.

.

.

.

"Omma!"Eunsae approached her mother. "Where will appa go? When will he come back and why did he make omma cry?" she blurted out those questions but Eunmi could only answer one of those truthfully. "I'm afraid appa could not go back anymore." tears streamed down on her face once again.

 

 

 

 

Growing up, she had discovered what actually happened on her own. She tried to be strong and show her mother that her father is not worthy and that she should not cry any longer. Her mothers become someone else. She could not remember the last time she had seen her mother sober. She didn't hate her for being like that; she could not because all of the hatred inside her was reserved for her father. She could hardly trust everyone around her thinking that they will betray her and end up leaving her like what her father did to them. Day by day she drifted apart from what called society and isolated herself from everyone around them. She was called weird, loner and more insulting words but she couldn't care less. If they hated her for nothing then she should hate them.

.

.

.

 

One day, it was almost summer, their graduation is nearing soon she will be in middle school. She had bought a cake for her and her mother to share with since she got her last allowance from her scholarship.

 

"Omma!"she called, not really expecting a response from her mother. She decided to look at their shared room and found her mother lying on their bed. She lightly shook her but she got nothing. just as she was to shook her a bit harshly she found something on her mother's hand.

 

Sleeping pills.

 

Crying at the time like this would not help her save what is precious to her.

 

She quickly reached for their home phone and dialed the hospital's number, reporting a suicide attempt.

.

.

.

 

"We tried everything miss but I'm afraid were just a little too late. If you have found her ahead of time we could have saved her. I am really sorry for your lost."the doctor said.

 

 

A year had passed since her mother died. She was still staying in their house but soon the bank will have to kick her out of the place. Finding a new place to stay in was hard for her, no family and friends to count on. She felt emptiness surrounding her. She had cried enough when she lost her mother but it seems like crying had become an outlet for her to vent everything out.

 

She was decided to turn things around and worked hard to live on her own. She had found a small but comfortable place to stay in, she works part time in a mini mart and luckily she is still in school, the scholarship is the only o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter