STEP: 16

Seeking Revenge
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A soft sigh escaped Kyuhyun’s mouth as he slouch on the floor. He has been in the dance studio for quite a long time now, still practicing their new dance steps but he always makes mistakes which really piss him off.

“Arrrrrrg!”he exclaimed. A loud thud could be heard inside the room as he stomped his feet several times like a kid having a tantrum.

“I couldn’t do this! Where is that MONKEY anyway?”he was referring to Eunhyuk. In frustration, he grabbed his phone and immediately dialed Eunhyuk’s number.

No one picked up so he texted his hyung instead.

Suddenly, he heard someone opening the door which he thought was his hyung so he immediately stood up and went near the door ready to strangle his hyung but to his surprise it’s not his hyung but its Eunsae.

Eunsae was also surprised to see Kyuhyun in the dance studio.  Kyuhyun was the last person in her mind to be in that room at the moment she enters.

“Anyeong! ”She gave him her warmest smile and bowed as a respect.

In return Kyuhyun also smile and bowed to her.

“Uhmmm, Is Leeteuk oppa around?”she asked as she eyed every corner of the room.

“He is not around, and he will not come today, why?”Kyuhyun curiously asked, wanting to know why Eunsae is asking for his hyung.

Eunsae handed Kyuhyun a folder. “Can you give this to Leeteuk oppa? I don’t know where to find him and I guess you are the right person to bump into so yeah, please give it to him?  Thank you so much!” she bowed to him.

“Sure”is all he could say. Kyuhyun wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter