STEP: 46

Seeking Revenge
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

AN: UPDATE! ^^ comment and subscribe~~ ♥

 

 

Donghae suddenly banged on the door, calling for Kyuhyun. He didn't stop until Kyuhyun opened the door and without thinking twice he surprised the younger lad with his fist. Kyuhyun instantly backed away when he felt the impact of Donghae's punch. It hit him right on the face, surely Kyuhyun expects that it'll leave a mark soon but the unexpected here in his point of view was the way Donghae acted. What the hell is wrong with him? Kyuhyun was about to ask him that question but Donghae didn't give him any chance. Donghae's fist landed on Kyuhyun's face once again and this time Kyuhyun fall on his , purplish marks are now evident on his face where Donghae had hit him.

"You don't deserve her!" Donghae exclaimed, he bent down leveling Kyuhyun who was still seated on the floor. Donghae grabbed a fistful of the maknae's shirt pulling him closer. "Because she deserves someone better... and you will not be any better!" Donghae harshly let go of Kyuhyun, pushing him in the process. Upon letting go he immediately stood up, towering Kyuhyun but instead of throwing another punch like Kyuhyun expected he turned to leave.

Sungmin who just finished working in the kitchen instantly went to the living room when he heard strange noises. He saw what Donghae did but he didn't dare to make a move to at least stop Donghae, what came into his mind is that he needs someone's help. He quickly made a couple of messages but it was too late because when he glanced back at the front door Kyuhyun who was seated on the floor is the only one he saw. 

 

 

"She's currently experiencing depression."

"Let her be. Give her enough time. It's really usually for patients like her to be in trance every now and then."

"There are times that she might suddenly breakdown..."

"Just stay by her side, she needs someone right now."

Seunghyun kept in mind what the doctor said earlier. They decided to drug Eunsae for her to fall back asleep, basically for her to calm down. It was painful to watch her friend suffer like that. Seunghyun suddenly remembered the first time Eunsae cried in front of her, it was the time when Eunsae talked about her life before going to Paris, about Kyuhyun, and about her broken family. Once when they were in the dorm Eunsae randomly said, "I don't want to experience what my mom had gone through... ". 

"But it seems like you are following her footsteps Eunnie-ah... You're such an idiot!" Seunghyun ran her fingers through Eunsae's hair, caressing it gently but she was disturbed by a soft knock on the door. 

A nurse quickly let herself in. "I am sorry to disturb you ma'am but the media is crowding the lobby of the hospital... they are looking for Ms. Song."

"What

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter