STEP: 27

Seeking Revenge
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Onew and Eunsae sat on the table near the window. It’s been a while since they last visited this café together. It is not the same as before, many things changed but how come she didn’t notice it when she was with Kyuhyun last time? The café is almost empty the time they arrived, only an old couple can be spotted in the café near the entrance, it was like the café is reserved for just the two of them. After sitting they immediately ordered a cup of coffee.

A lot did change. Eunsae could tell just by looking at the interior but then the ambiance is still the same as before, warm and soothing just like a cup of hot chocolate.

“Hey Eunsae!”Onew called her upon noticing that soon she will start her day dreaming session, which back then was her favorite hobby.

Before completely drowning in her own thoughts Eunsae heard Onew’s voice calling out for her.

“Huh?”she exclaimed, a bit surprised.

Onew chuckled at Eunsae’s expression that made her pissed. She frowned at him but afterwards smiled showing off her dimple on the right side of her cheek. Onew on the other hand smiled at her as well.

“It’s been a long time! Yah! I really missed you!”Onew said.

He could still remember the time when Eunsae bid him goodbye, saying that there is a probability that she might not come back anymore. He was so sad back then but now look at him smiling so brightly, indeed he is so happy to finally see her friend looking good.

“Yeah and I missed all of you… and I am very happy to be back, I guess this is where I belong.”Eunsae said shyly.

Shortly, their conversation was interrupted when the waiter approached them, placing their orders on the table then after that he excused himself and bowed down before leaving them.

Eunsae immediately sipped her coffee but regretted it because it was extremely hot.

“Ouch!”she exclaimed while fanning her tongue.

“Yah! That’s what you get for being too excited.”Onew said, holding his laughter but failed since he started laughing like there is no tomorrow the moment

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter