Chapter 7

Hallyu Academy ~ Forgotten Memories [hiatus until 19/1/2012]

 

Chapter 4: Something to Cherish

CLICK! CLICK! CLICK!

Three flashes and sounds of the shutter went in a row. Without anyone noticing, Jiyoon has dished out her trusty camera and took pictures of Youngmin and Min Ah. "This will sell millions," she said, as dollar signs appeared in her eyes.

"JIYOON!" Youngmin burst, finally getting off of Min Ah to chase the inventor yet again. "I won't let you sell those pictures!" He tried reaching for the camera, but Jiyoon anticipated his move and unleashed a Snake Whip to immobilize his movements.

"Maybe I should sell this at 1, no, 2,000 Won…" Jiyoon muttered, dollar signs floated around her head. She stared at the blonde boy and gave him one of her malicious grins.

"Jiyoon, don't you dare!" he shouted, struggling to break free from the whip. It was strange, though, since the more he struggled, the tighter the whip became. What was going on? It was time for the great Jiyoon-sshi to give her Invention Chat!

"Invention Number 0089, the Snake Whip. It's a high-class whip that is made to capture prisoners and trouble-makers. It is built to withstand great amount of strength and pressure. The stronger the strength, the tighter it becomes, so it is absolutely impossible to break free. It is also highly resistant to fire, cold temperatures and electricity. The cost of invention is 10,000 Rabbits."

And that was the conclusion of her brilliant chat to the audience.

Min Ah gave out quite a confused look. "Umm… Jiyoon, who are you talking to?" she asked.

"No one," Jiyoon answered with the same stoic expression she has. "Now then, Youngmin-sshi…" She turned to the blonde boy and took more pictures of him. She knew everyone would love to see Youngmin getting captured by the whip. Plus, it would be good advertising for her invention.

"Hey, give me a break!" uttered Youngmin.

"No…"

"JIYOON!"

"I said no," she said flatly and continued to take pictures.

Youngmin couldn't do anything because of the whip around him.

As Min Ah looked up at Jae Hyo, she noticed something wrong with him. First of all, he was glaring at her for some reason. Min Ah got a little afraid inside, but her face remained the same. "Umm… Jae Hyo, what's wrong?" she asked innocently.

Jae Hyo narrowed his crimson eyes. "What did you and Youngmin do?" he questioned seriously. He was freaking jealous, as in extremely. That scene of Youngmin on top of Min Ah replayed in his mind several times and he couldn't seem to erase it.

"Me and Youngmin-sshi?" Min Ah pointed a finger at herself. Gosh, she was so cute when she was doing that! "We did nothing." She pressed a finger against her cheek and bent her head a little to the left.

"It didn't look like nothing to me," he grunted, trying to hold off his rage. He was always the guy who couldn't handle his jealousy well. "Youngmin was about to—" He controlled himself from saying anymore. He simply turned his head away.

"Was about to?" Min Ah eyed the fire-user curiously. "What?"

"Hn…" he grunted, looking back at her. He put a foot forward and unintentionally stepped on the bar of soap—the same soap that got Youngmin on the bed with Min Ah. It was surprising that the soap was still there. Jae Hyo slipped forward and guess where he landed?

Jiyoon and Youngmin heard the loud thud coming from the bed, so they stopped arguing and turned their heads only to see a very interesting scene. Jae Hyo, the oh-so-powerful Fire Alice-user, was on top of dear sweet Min Ah. But his position wasn't as a bad as Youngmin's. Jae Hyo's hands were keeping him balance as both were beside Min Ah's head. His knees were in between her slender legs, making it look like he was ready to do it. Jae Hyo, Jiyoon, and Youngmin were all very shocked, except for Min Ah who remained calm and dense.

First things first, the amethyst-eyed inventor took a quick picture of Jae Hyo and Min Ah. After that, she tapped on Jae Hyo's shoulder and said, "As much as I love blackmailing people, this is unacceptable. Will you kindly get off of Min Ah before I get really serious?" Nothing but coldness was heard in her voice.

"You should've done that before taking the picture!" shouted Youngmin, a giant sweat appearing on the side of his face. "And can you please release me."

Ignoring everything the animal-lover said, Jiyoon shot one mean glare at Jae Hyo.

Jae Hyo lowered his head, causing his bangs to cover his blood-red eyes. A tint of red was shown in his face, but it was oblivious to Jiyoon and Youngmin. He regained his composure but he did not dare to have eye contact with the brunette girl. "So that's what happened to you and Youngmin…" He made it sound like nothing happened just now.

As he raised his head, he noticed that Min Ah disappeared from bed. He also noticed that Jiyoon was also gone, and to think she was just standing by his side a second ago. He glanced over his shoulder to see Jiyoon pushing Min Ah to the corner. "What the hell are you doing?" he questioned.

Jiyoon went in front of Min Ah and pointed her Pabo Gun at the boys. She glared at them in an evil way, sending chills to their spine. "I won't let you two harass Min Ah any further," she said in a dead flat tone, as she tightened her grip around the gun.

"Harass?" Youngmin squealed, standing up with a blush on his face. "Jiyoon, we weren't harassing Min Ah."

"Oh? Then mind explaining those very awkward positions a while ago, especially you, Youngmin-sshi." Jiyoon aimed her Pabo Gun at the blonde. "You were all over her and you were kissing her neck."

Youngmin blushed more madly this time as he recalled the scene earlier. It was true that it was so awkward, but it was an accident. "Jiyoon, isn't this reaction of yours a little late? I mean—you should've done this before taking pictures…" Youngmin just noticed it.

"This is pointless," Jae Hyo blurted out, slipping his hands into his pockets. "It was an accident. Get over with it, you freaky inventor. Besides, strawberry girl doesn't seem to mind." He said it coolly.

Min Ah's eyes grew wide after hearing the -part from Jae Hyo. How did he know what kind of underwear I was wearing? She thought about that real hard. "Umm… Jae Hyo, did you just guess?" she asked all of the sudden.

Jiyoon and Youngmin looked at her curiously. "About what?" they both said.

"He said strawberry . That's the pattern I'm wearing today. How did you know about that?"

The blonde sweat dropped, surprised to see such a reaction from her. He knew that the old Min Ah would burst into flames by now after hearing Jae Hyo comment about her underwear.

"Jae Hyo, how did you know?" she asked again.

For the first time ever, Jae Hyo didn't know what to response. He was surely expecting some retaliation from the brunette but he got a question instead. He never thought Min Ah changed a lot due to her amnesia.

Well, everyone never expected her personality to change.

Min Ah was about to ask again, but Jiyoon cut her off. "Min Ah, school starts in one hour. I brought your uniform. You better go change now." The inventor pointed at the bathroom as she handed the uniform and two stars to the brunette.

"Umm… Okay…" She took the uniform and scanned it for a moment. It was a black uniform with white collar, together with a thin red ribbon. The skirt was checkered red and the shoes were knee-high boots. She glanced at Jiyoon's uniform and glanced at hers again. "It's the same…"

"Of course it is, pabo," Jiyoon retorted. "We're in the same class and grade." She grabbed Min Ah's wrist and hauled her towards the bathroom.

"Is that so? Are Jae Hyo and Youngmin-sshi is the same as well?" she asked with no emotions coming from her face.

"Yes. Now stop asking questions and get changed." Jiyoon shoved Min Ah into the bathroom and closed the door. Her left eye sparkled for a moment, meaning she was up to something. She slowly turned to face the two boys and smirked. "You two better not peep or I'll kill you," she said, pointing her Pabo Gun.

Jae Hyo and Youngmin grew a vein on their heads but remained quiet. They didn't want any more arguments with the blackmailing queen.

"Hn…" Jae Hyo shrugged, walking to the door. "I'm going."

"Oh yeah, we need to change too," Youngmin said. "Jiyoon, tell Min Ah that we'll meet later in the classroom."

Jiyoon gave them a nod as an answer.