Chapter 25

Hallyu Academy ~ Forgotten Memories [hiatus until 19/1/2012]

In a 5-star hotel located near the Academy, three Anti-Alice Organization members were currently discussing their devious plan. The leader of the pack, Jang Hyun Seung, who was also the oldest among them, was relaying the plan one by one. Since he was well-respected in the AHO, he was always confident with his plans, saying that they're full-proof. The other members can't disagree with him, because Hyun Seung's mind was very cunning. When he finished his talk, he asked the other members if they had any questions.

The girl with jet-black eyes raised her hand. "Hyun Seung-oppa, do you really think Min Ah-sshi will join us?" she asked.

Hyun Seung nodded knowingly. "Of course, Eunjung, although I do have to remove some of her memories again since a certain someone gave one of her Alice Stones back." He shot Minhyuk a dead glare.

"How many times do I have to tell you?" Minhyuk yelled, rising from his seat. "It was necessary!"

"You could've knocked her out, you know…" Eunjung said sarcastically as she started filing her nails.

"I don't want to hurt Min Ah-sshi, understand?" His voice was so loud that it annoyed the hell out of the Dark Witch.

"MINHYUK-SSHI!" Eunjung narrowed eyes at him. "You don't have to shout! Geez, I'm not deaf!" She rolled her eyes away and folded her arms in front of her chest.

Minhyuk clenched his fists hard and sat back down on the couch. "Eunjung-sshi, can't you just remove the curse on Min Ah?" he grumbled and stared hard on the floor. "I hate to see her suffer whenever she tries to remember."

"I understand how you feel, Minhyuk-sshi," Eunjung replied in a soft voice this time. "But I can't remove the curse unless our superiors order me to." She went back to filing her nails, acting like she doesn't care, but she actually does.

"Eunjung's right, Minhyuk," Hyun Seung said, leaning against the wall. "Why do you care so much for Bang Min Ah anyway?"

"Hyun Seung-sshi, I already told you," Eunjung butted in before Minhyuk could speak. "He's in love with her."

"Yeah, I know, but why?" Hyun Seung motioned himself in front of Minhyuk and stared down at his depressed face. "Why her?"

The boy with the topaz eyes stayed silent. It wasn't like he couldn't answer; he just couldn't explain his true feelings for Min Ah. He felt his heart pumping so rapidly. He wanted Min Ah so badly. He had a great desire for her. He couldn't believe that a girl he just met a few days ago would have so much impact on him. The feeling of love was so ethereal and wonderful.

Hyun Seung was still waiting for his answer, and Eunjung suddenly thought of something interesting to agitate Minhyuk.

"You better give her up, Minhyuk-sshi," Eunjung started, crossing her legs.

"What did you say?" Minhyuk looked up at the auburn-haired girl.

Eunjung shrugged, as she put the nail file away. "You don't have a chance with Min Ah-sshi." She put on a malicious grin on her pretty face. "Besides, Min Ah has Ahn Jae Hyo."

Temperature rising, Minhyuk bolted up from his seat and went over to Eunjung. "Don't ever mention his name to me!" he threatened with angered eyes, but the girl seemed unaffected with this.

"Why? Jealous?" Eunjung poked his abdomen playfully. "I fought with Jae Hyo not so long ago and I can say that he's in love with Min Ah-sshi. Not only that, according to our sources, Jae Hyo is Min Ah's partner in the academy and they're very close. I think they're more than friends." She kept on blabbing on how lucky Jae Hyo was to have Min Ah around, causing Minhyuk to get more jealous every second. She didn't care if Minhyuk was angry. She always liked teasing him to the extreme.

Minhyuk couldn't take it anymore. He grabbed Eunjung by the collar and pulled her up. He shot her with deadly eyes. "SHUT UP, !" he uttered, shaking her a bit. "I'll make sure Min Ah-sshi will be mine! I won't let Jae Hyo or any guys have her!"

Eunjung was having hard time breathing but she was still grinning, as if she wasn't scared of Minhyuk at all. "I kinda doubt that, Minhyuk-sshi," she said slyly. "But I would like to see you try."

"You are such a witch!" Minhyuk yelled out, roughly pushing her back to her seat. "I'm going out!" He left the room with a loud bang from the door.

"I am a witch and I accept that fact," Eunjung muttered under her breath. She then let out a chuckle. "He's so hot-tempered."

"You've really provoked him, Eunjung," Hyun Seung said, taking a seat beside the girl. "You should be careful. He can hurt you." Though he said those words, his face looked cold.

"I know, I know…" Eunjung wasn't afraid of Minhyuk. She had known Minhyuk for a long time now and she had always . She knew how to deal with Minhyuk's anger with a snap. "Hyun Seung-oppa, Minhyuk-sshi will never hurt me. I'm sure."

"If you say so…" Hyun Seung leaned his back on the couch and closed his eyes a bit. He was a little tired from all the work he has been doing for the organization. "Oh, by the way, where's Hyo Rin?" he asked.

"She's probably wandering off in the city again," Eunjung answered, as she took a magazine and opened it. "You know how she likes being alone and stuff."

"She's one strange girl." Hyun Seung didn't know much about Min Hyo Rin, except for the fact she was an AAO member since the age of 5. Everything about her seemed to be a mystery. The first time he saw her, he thought she was weak and helpless. He was surely wrong. When he saw her used her Alice during a training simulation, he was completely flabbergasted. She possesses an Alice more powerful than any of us here. I'm sure glad she's on our side.