Chapter 19

Hallyu Academy ~ Forgotten Memories [hiatus until 19/1/2012]

 

"Jae Hyo!" cried Min Ah, running as fast as she could. When she finally caught up with him, she panted a bit before staring at his crimson eyes. "Jae Hyo, why did you leave? Are you mad?"

He averted his eyes away from her amber orbs and looked down. "It's none of your business."

"Are you always this cold?"

Her question somehow struck him, but he stood still and said nothing. He didn't know what to say to her at the moment.

"Tell me, what're wrong?"

"Just leave me alone," he grunted, turning his back at her.

"Are you angry because they were talking about Lee Minhyuk?"

He didn't reply her.

Min Ah wasn't going to give in. "Come on, Jae Hyo, say something!"

He reached his limit. "Isn't it obvious?" he shouted. "If I'll ever see him again, I'm going to burn him to crisp!" He clenched his fists hard.

She could see the rage in his crimson eyes, the rage she was familiar with. "Jae Hyo…" She attempted to touch his shoulder, but he simply walked off. "Jae Hyo, wait!" She wanted to follow.

"I need to be alone. Don't follow me," he said coldly.

"Jae Hyo…" was the only thing she could say. It was kinda difficult to understand Jae Hyo and his attitude. She wished she could remember him so she could understand him. "I know he told me not to follow, but I don't want to leave him alone." With her chin up, she ran after the raven-haired boy.

Hearing running footsteps, Jae Hyo assumed that it was one of his fan girls again trying to hug him. As he turned around, he was surprised to see it was Min Ah. "I told you not to—" He wasn't able to finish, because Min Ah tripped on her own and plunged towards him.

Now both of them were on the floor with Min Ah on top and Jae Hyo at the bottom.

"Jae Hyo, I…" She was going to say sorry, but something crossed her mind to make her stop. She gazed upon him, her orbs growing wide. Her position with him seemed familiar.

He stayed quiet as he observed her reaction. The position they were in reminded him of the time they were at the Haunted House of the Latent Ability Class. He shared a not-so-lovable moment with her, but he actually enjoyed his time with her. He never knew Min Ah was easily frightened by ghost illusions and creepy stuffs until that day. As much as he loved staring into her amber orbs, he felt that things were getting more awkward between them by the minute. To snap her out of it, Jae Hyo purposely touched her , while his face remained emotionless.

Min Ah blushed furiously at what he did. "JAE HYO!" she yelled out, as she pushed herself away from him. She leaned on the wall and pointed a finger at him. "Y-you… You ert!" It looked like some of the old Min Ah was back.

Jae Hyo casually got up and brushed off some dust from his pants. He pretended nothing just happened and walked away.

"HEY! Come back here!" uttered Min Ah, flinging her fists up and down. She was terribly mad at him. "I can't believe you! You're a molester just like that Minhyuk guy!"

With that, Jae Hyo stopped on his tracks. "Hmph. Don't ever compares me to that bastard." He gritted his teeth in anger. He admitted that he liked touching Min Ah, but his intentions with her were totally different than Minhyuk.

Before Min Ah could spew more words at him, a sound of a bouncing stone caught her attention. She looked to her right and saw a small round stone rolling towards her. "What's this?" she asked, picking up the brown stone. "Jae Hyo, look!"

He shrugged. "What is it?" He turned his head around and saw the stone Min Ah was holding. "Where did you get that?"

"It just rolled over to me," Min Ah simply replied. "Jae Hyo, is this an Alice Stone?"

Jae Hyo approached her and swiped the stone from her hands. Yes, it was a rude action, but this was always Jae Hyo's way of getting things. He examined the stone closely. Sure enough, it was an Alice stone. A student at his level could really differentiate an Alice Stone from a regular stone. He looked around the hallways to see if anybody dropped it by accident.

"Jae Hyo, you didn't answer me yet. Is it an Alice Stone?" Min Ah asked again, but she got ignored by him.

It was strange. Nobody was around but them. If that was the case, where did the Alice Stone come from? A slight breeze suddenly blew passed them, making Jae Hyo look at the window behind Min Ah. The window was open. It was supposed to be close all the time and yet it was open. It could only mean that someone opened it and dropped the Alice Stone.

"Jae Hyo, don't ignore me!" Min Ah was fed up with his silence.

In an instance, he shoved the Alice Stone towards her temple, confident that it was her memories. The Alice stone began glowing and it enveloped Min Ah in a brown light. Min Ah was so surprised at this, as some of her memories were coming back to her.

At the same time, Heechul, Jiyoon, Youngmin, L.Joe, Sooyoung, and Jessica arrived at the scene. They were also in complete shocked at what was happening to Min Ah.

To be continued…

_____________________________________________________________________________

A/N ~ Who will Min Ah remember next? Try to guess, everyone! If you're thinking Jae Hyo and Youngmin, then you're wrong. Nope, it's not Jiyoon either. You'll just have to wait for the next chapter. Here's another question. Who do you think dropped that Alice Stone? Please review and no flaming.