Chapter 12

Hallyu Academy ~ Forgotten Memories [hiatus until 19/1/2012]

 

The person closed in on her, letting her feel his warm breathe. When his lips were just inches away from hers, she suddenly remembered a scene where she shared her first kiss with someone. The boy's face in her memory was a blur, but she did feel the sensation of kissing him.

PABO!

The molester got suddenly hit by the infamous Pabo Gun of Jeon Jiyoon! The impact on his head was so great that it made him dizzy. Min Ah opened her eyes in shock and found the guy pacing around while holding his head. Her tears kept flowing out and she seemed to be unable to move. At that point, somebody grabbed her wrist and pulled her away.

"Quit standing like an pabo."

She turned to her rescuer who was actually Ahn Jae Hyo. She clung onto Jae Hyo's arm and let out a small smile of relief. "Gumawo…"

Jae Hyo's cheeks turned slightly pink as he turned away.

Jiyoon took a brief glance at Min Ah to see if she was all right. She would love to take a picture of Min Ah clinging to Jae Hyo but she had some other business to attend to. She turned back the guy who seemed to regain his composure. "You have some nerve," said Jiyoon, raising her Baka Gun.

The guy was going to respond until he saw his lovely brunette together with Jae Hyo. He gritted his teeth and threw a deathly glare at the raven-haired boy. "Get away from Min Ah-sshi!" He formed a yellow sphere in his palms, which was highly dangerous.

"I don't know who you are, but you're extremely annoying," Jae Hyo muttered in his deadly tone, as he summoned his fire on his palm. "Explain yourself, what are you intentions with her?"

"Why should I tell you, bastard?" He pointed a finger at Jae Hyo. "You're my rival to her love. I'm not going to lose to you." He was seriously testing Jae Hyo's patience, which was growing thinner by the minute. If he won't stop his yapping, Jae Hyo will burn the clinic into ashes.

"Since you're not wearing a uniform, I'm guessing that you're an outsider," Jiyoon said, viewing the guy from top to bottom. "How do you know Min Ah?"

"Like I'll ever tell you, you inventor freak!"

Jiyoon twitched her eyebrow at what he said. Now he was testing Jiyoon's patience. Her eyes grew dark and scary. "You're going to get it," she threatened, unleashing her Baka Cannon.

"Try me!"

Jae Hyo and Jiyoon could no longer hold their anger any further. All of them, except for Min Ah, were about to unleash their Alice on one another, which will result in utter chaos and destruction of the Clinic.

Min Ah didn't want that to happen. She tightened her grip on Jae Hyo's arm, closed her eyes, and shouted, "STOP IT!" With that desire, her body glowed in furious blue color and unleashed her Nullification Alice.

"Min Ah-sshi…" The guy muttered, amazed at such power. He then noticed that his energy sphere have disappeared from his palm. "Oh no…" He sweated.

Jae Hyo's fire has also vanished. He stared at Min Ah for a while, noticing how frightened she was. He patted her on the head, telling her that it was fine now.

"You did well, Min Ah," Jiyoon said. "Now then." She shifted back to the molester, planning to shoot him until he was dead with her inventions.

"Hmph! This isn't over." He opened the window and made a jump for it. As he landed gracefully on the ground, he disappeared into the trees.

Jae Hyo wanted to go after him. He wanted to teach that guy a lesson for what he did to Min Ah. His overprotective side was acting up again, as well as his jealousy. He was about to jump off the window when Min Ah hugged him from behind, pulling him to a halt.

"Jae Hyo, no don't!" Min Ah uttered, her feebly knees shaking. "P-please d-don't…leave me…" She was stuttering.

He took a brief glance of her face and sighed. "Tch… Whatever…" He slid his hands into his pockets and stood in silence, as the brunette hugged him.

"That guy—I wonder who he is…" Jiyoon muttered, walking to the window. She gazed outside at the trees, as if there was something interesting there. After that, she turned to the fire-user seriously. "Do you think he has something to do with Min Ah's lost memories?"

"No idea," he replied shortly, getting a bit uncomfortable since Min Ah still had her arms around his waist. He didn't want her to let go but he figured that she might need some rest. "Hey, polka-dots let go already. I won't go anywhere."

Min Ah raised her head. "You won't? You promise?" Her eyes were nearing to tears.

There was a brief silence in the room before Jae Hyo gave his answer. "Yeah, I won't…" He shrugged. "So stop hugging me and get back to bed." It was so like Jae Hyo to talk coldly—even though he was worried for her.

"All right…" she said softly, releasing his waist.

Jiyoon marched up to Min Ah and patted her head. "Did that guy mention anything weird to you?" she asked.

The brunette looked up at Jiyoon and shook her head. "But he did try to kiss me and he also touched my chest…"

"That erted idiot," Jiyoon grumbled. Her face may seem stoic, but she was actually scheming something about blackmailing and humiliating the guy for all eternity.

Jae Hyo clenched his fists tight inside his pockets, angered at what he just heard. Sure, he was also guilty on harassing Min Ah, he thought, but he couldn't let some other guy touch her. The more he thought about that topaz-eyed bastard, the more agitated he became. The temperature in the room was heating up thanks to his Fire Alice.