Chapter 11

Hallyu Academy ~ Forgotten Memories [hiatus until 19/1/2012]

 

For the remainder of the day, Min Ah was told by the Heechul-soensaengnim to rest. They couldn't let Min Ah suffer again. Heechul-soensaengnim also advised her not to wander around the school alone since could get lost or something. In addition, Jiyoon also warned her that a lot of fan boys were obsessed with her and they would do anything to get her. Min Ah understood all of that and promised that she will take care of herself. She went back to the clinic bed and rested her head on the soft pillow. After that, everyone left the clinic and went back to the classroom.

Sometime later, the nurse went out for a while, leaving a Min Ah all by herself. She was currently sleeping and dreaming of some sweets.

In her dream, she was situated in a town where there were a lot of people. She could see some students of her age walking around and some little kids running and making noises. There were a lot of stores selling some neat stuff. She walked around the town to look around and she stopped at a particular store where there was a long line.

"What is that?" she asked.

She approached the store and saw people carrying boxes.

"What's inside of that?"

"Fluff Puffs…" someone answered for her.

"Eh? What pluffs?" She turned to the person who was right beside her. It was Youngmin together with his bunny friend. "Youngmin-sshi, what are you doing here?"

"Do you want some?" he asked, flashing her with a smile and sparkling eyes so blue.

"Is it delicious?"

The blonde nodded. "It's actually your favorite."

"My favorite?" She couldn't remember the time she ate it or how it even tasted, making her more curious. She looked at the people eating them and felt hungry all of a sudden. "I want some…"

"Okay, wait here," Youngmin told her and squeezed in through the line. After 3 minutes, Youngmin came back carrying a box of Fluff Puffs. He opened the box, reached in for one, and presented it to Min Ah. "Here you go!"

Min Ah stared at the cute little white treat before her. It seemed so delicious. To her excitement, she simply picked the Fluff Puff with from Youngmin's hand.

Youngmin blushed instantly at that. "M-Min Ah, y-you didn't have to…"

"It's delicious," she said after eating the entire piece. "I like it." She showed the boy a big wide smile, making him blush more than ever.

"T-That's good," he said stiffly.

Min Ah picked up another piece from the box and motioned it near Youngmin's mouth. "Say ahh…" she said sweetly.

"Huh?" Youngmin felt some chills going up his spine. He knew that his whole face was already as red as a tomato. He nervously opened his mouth and said, "Ahh…"

Letting out a soft giggle, she gently shoved the little Fluff Puff into his mouth. "It's good, right?" She smiled radiantly this time.

Youngmin's heart skipped a beat at the sight of that smile. "Yeah…"

The dream ended when Min Ah jarred her eyes open in reaction to a strange presence in the clinic. She knew it wasn't the nurse, because this person was emitting some bad aura. Suddenly, she heard footsteps and it was nearing her bed. She quickly closed her eyes and pretended to sleep, hoping the person would leave her alone.

The person pulled the curtains away and approached the side of Min Ah's bed. He seemed to be a boy about Min Ah's age with tantalizing topaz eyes and unruly hair so red like ruby. He wore a black long-sleeved shirt with the text 'DANGER' printed on it in red, dark blue jeans, and red-black rubber shoes. He gazed upon the lovely brunette and sat down on the bed. Softly, he brushed his hand through her beautiful locks and caressed her cheeks. He felt at peace just by doing that.

But for Min Ah, she wanted to rise up and get away from the guy. She didn't know if she could keep up the sleep act any longer. What the guy was doing to her was scaring her. From the way she was feeling, she knew the guy was a complete stranger to her—even she can't remember anything. She wished he would go away.

Unfortunately, he was still there admiring and touching her. He was enjoying the fact that nobody was there to stop him. His mind grew wicked, knowing it was his chance. He slipped his hand under the blanket and touched her chest. "Flat chest, huh? You still have a long way to go. I'm sure you'll be more stunning when you age." He was totally molesting her at that point.

Min Ah still refused to move, though she wanted to cry. Is this what Jiyoon meant? Some obsessed fan boy? I can't believe he would do something like this. As she felt his hand going lower, she flinched and opened her eyes. "Who are you?" she screamed, moving away from the person. "HELP! ERT!"

"I knew you were awake all this time," the guy smirked.

"HELP! SOMEBODY!" She got off the bed, backing away until her back met the wall.

"Don't be afraid, Bang Min Ah," he said. "I won't hurt you. I just want you to feel my love." He placed his palms on the wall beside her head and stared at her amber orbs.

Min Ah was trembling with fear as tears came out of her eyes.

"How about a kiss, Min Ah-sshi?" he whispered into her ear.

"No, don't…" she begged, closing her eyes.

The person closed in on her, letting her feel his warm breathe. When his lips were just inches away from hers, she suddenly remembered a scene where she shared her first kiss with someone. The boy's face in her memory was a blur, but she did feel the sensation of kissing him.