Chapter 6

Hallyu Academy ~ Forgotten Memories [hiatus until 19/1/2012]

 

Later that night, due to his keen senses, Jae Hyo was awoken by some faltering sounds. He sat up on the couch, looked at Min Ah, and saw her struggling on the bed. He approached the bed and saw her squirming around like she was in pain. He knew very well that she was having a nightmare and it would only be wise to wake her up. But, before doing so, Jae Hyo unexpectedly heard a slight shriek coming from .

"Somebody…somebody please help," Min Ah said, as tears fell from her eyes. "Help me…" She reached out for something in the air and struggled more.

"Min Ah…" he muttered her name softly and took hold of her hand. He squeezed it gently as he leaned closer to her. "I'm right here. "

"Please don't leave me…"

"I won't…" He meant it wholeheartedly. "I promise." His crimson eyes softened as he gazed upon her. He didn't know what was going on in her dream but he knew he had t be there for her. It was the only thing he could do at the moment.

Somehow, his words reached her and she calmed down. He felt relieved that she no longer looked in pain. He was going to release her hand, but she held onto it tightly. He didn't want to wake her up just to tell her to let go, so he pulled a chair to the side of the bed and sat down. He rested his head on the bed as his crimson eyes were fixed on her. Soon, his eyes gave up and he fell asleep.

At the strike of 6 o'clock, the young brunette slowly opened her eyes and saw the sleeping face of the raven-haired boy. She was quite surprised to find him there because she thought he slept on the couch. Furthermore, she got more surprised when she saw him holding her hand securely.

"Jae Hyo…" she muttered his name softly. He seems to be someone very close to me. I can feel it. If only I can remember him… She looked to her left where she saw the animal-lover sleeping peacefully on the couch with the little rabbit beside him. Youngmin told me his that his best friend is Jae Hyo and my best friend is Jiyoon. These people know all about me, but I don't know them.

She slipped her hand away from Jae Hyo, got off the bed, and left the room without a sound. She wanted to walk around for a while just to clear her mind. Plus, she needed some fresh air outside. She had been stuck in the hospital since yesterday. As she got to the hospital garden, she sat down on one the benches near the rose patch. She glanced around to see some patients walking around with either their friends or nurses. To her surprise, the patients present there were not older than the age of 20. She wondered if they were all students in the academy.

She wanted to enjoy the scenery of the garden but she thought of Jae Hyo and Youngmin. She left the room without asking them and they would surely worry if they didn't see her in bed. She rose from the bench and walked off in a quick pace. It didn't take her long to get back to the room. When she opened the door, she was suddenly pulled in by Jae Hyo.

"Where did you go?" he asked.

"I just went out for a walk in the garden," Min Ah answered.

"Please don't leave without asking us, Min Ah," Youngmin told her, feeling relieved that she was safe. For a minute there, he thought that Min Ah had gone missing again.

"I'm sorry, Youngmin, Jae Hyo…"

"It's all right. Just don't go wandering by yourself again, okay?"

Min Ah nodded silently, as Youngmin presented a smile for her.

"Hey, Youngmin, I'm going to get something to eat," Jae Hyo informed, turning the door knob. "Be sure to watch her until I get back." Though he said that, his face seemed emotionless or rather cold. That was Jae Hyo for you.

But Youngmin, being Jae Hyo's best friend for so long, could see right through him. He knew Jae Hyo was worried sick for Min Ah. "Don't take long, okay?"

Jae Hyo left without another word and closed the door behind him.

Min Ah sat on the bed and swung her feet back and forth. She wondered what the day has in stored for her. As a girl with no memories, was there even something going to happen, she highly doubted that. She recalled the faces she saw yesterday, the faces of the people who were her friends. She recalled the sad look on their faces as they found out about her amnesia.

"Min Ah, are you all right?" Youngmin asked, snapping her from her thoughts.

"Ahh…Yeah… I was just thinking about the people around me yesterday."

"They were our classmates as well as our friends," told Youngmin, taking a seat beside her.

"Classmates?" She looked at him curiously. "Is there a school here? Am I also a student?"

"Yes. The school is called Hallyu Academy." Youngmin then stood up. "I better fix things up here." He pulled his blanket from the couch and started folding it.

I'm a student here and those people were my classmates… What is my school like I wonder? She raised her legs and hugged them and she rested her chin on her knees. Her eyes wandered towards the bedside table where she saw a soap bar, shampoo, conditioner, and a towel. Jiyoon must've left these things here last night. How come I didn't notice it? She picked up the soap bar and played with it since she was feeling bored. Just then, the soap bar slipped from her hand and landed a few inches away from the bed.

Youngmin was already done folding the blanket and he walked back to bed. He accidentally stepped on the soap bar and slipped forward, causing him to crash at the brunette who failed to tell him about the soap. As if that was surprising enough, Youngmin has yet to realize the situation he just got into. Youngmin was now laying on top of Min Ah, with his body against hers, his lips touching her neck, his knee in between her legs and his left hand holding her wrist down. To make things more awkward, Min Ah's clothing has revealed more of her thighs.

On the cue, the door creaked open, revealing two raven-haired individuals. Yes, it was Jiyoon and Jae Hyo. As they saw the very surprising scene, they froze on the spot like a statue. Youngmin noticed the presence of someone, so he immediately raised his head to see who that was. He put on the nervous smile as he saw that it was Jiyoon and Jae Hyo. And oh, he was still on top of Min Ah.

Min Ah still remained calm and naïve. One thing that didn't change about her was her innocence, which was good though.

"J-Jae Hyo…J-Jiyoon… It's not what you think…" Youngmin stuttered, his cheeks burning in ten shades of red. He was so embarrassed that he couldn't budge at all.

Jae Hyo narrowed his crimson eyes at him as a vein bulged on the right side of his head. He was in jealousy mode again and Jae Hyo being jealous wasn't always a good thing.

"J-Jae Hyo… You see… This was a…" Before Youngmin could explain more, a certain someone made her move.

CLICK! CLICK! CLICK!

Three flashes and sounds of the shutter went in a row. Without anyone noticing, Jiyoon has dished out her trusty camera and took pictures of Youngmin and Min Ah. "This will sell millions," she said, as dollar signs appeared in her eyes.

To be continued…

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N ~ Sixth chapter all done! This turned out to be pretty long. I don't usually write this long in early chapters but it was necessary. Jiyoon is still at it with her blackmailing. Poor Youngmin… I got carried away with Youngmin and Min Ah there but I couldn't help myself. Please review and review. No flaming!

Note: The Seniors will be in the next chapter! Feel the wrath of Jae Hyo's jealousy. Watch out for it.