Chapter 14

Hallyu Academy ~ Forgotten Memories [hiatus until 19/1/2012]

 

The spring morning was bright and fresh as it carried the sweet scent of flowers everywhere. The sun had already risen, emitting its glorious rays over the Academy. A gentle wind blew through the trees, making the leaves dance and sway. With the Cherry Blossom trees blooming, the petals were instantly carried away by the wind, creating a lovely environment.

Walking along the path to the elementary school building was the young brunette, Bang Min Ah. She had miraculously woken up at the strike of 5 AM. She was very curious about the school, so she decided to talk an early walk. She didn't bother with breakfast since she wasn't hungry. All she wanted was a refreshing walk.

She smiled at the sight of the Cherry Blossom petals falling from the trees. She could feel it in her heart that it was one of her favorite flowers. She giggled and skipped merrily. She twirled around in delight, her brown flowing hair swayed elegantly. It was still early morning and there was no one to disturb her until…

"Beautiful…" a voice spoke.

Min Ah immediately stopped at the sound of the voice. "Who said that?" She turned around only to gaze upon topaz colored eyes. She shrieked in horror and backed a few steps. "You're that guy from yesterday." Her hands and knees began shaking in fear.

Yes, it was the same guy who molested her. He showed her a malicious grin, sending chills down to Min Ah's spine. He took a step forward and spread out his arms. "Min Ah-sshi, you're so beautiful. The more I look at you, the more my heart beats for you."

"W-who are y-you and w-what do you want from m-me?" she asked nervously, taking another step backward. If there was the slightest chance, she would make a run for it.

"Oh, I haven't told you my name yet." He walked towards Min Ah while his arms were still spread. "My name is Lee Minhyuk. You may call me Minhyuk, Min Ah-sshi." He was now inches away from Min Ah. He attempted to hug her, but Min Ah managed to duck in time.

"Somebody, help!" she screamed, running away from him.

It was futile. He caught her by the wrist and pulled her to him. He locked her in his arms, holding her tightly, as she struggled with him. "Min Ah-sshi, I want you and you alone," he said in a sly voice.

Min Ah tried pushing him away, but his grip on her was too tight. "HELP!" Tears broke away from her eyes as her knees were weakening. She pictured one person in her mind and she knew she should yell his name. "JAE HYO!"

On the cue, fire flickered out of nowhere and started burning some strands of Minhyuk's hair. He pushed himself away from Min Ah in reaction to the flame.

Min Ah dropped to her knees, trembling vigorously until a soft hand touched her shoulder. She looked up at the person's crimson eyes and started crying. "Jae Hyo, you came…" She let out a weak smile.

Jae Hyo held no emotions or whatsoever in his face. He still remained calm and collected. But it was a different story inside his heart. His emotions were heating up that he wanted to burn everything around. He glared at the erted guy and unleashed a fire in his palm.

With his own Alice, Minhyuk put out the fire and sighed in relief. "Do you have to ruin my moment with her, Ahn Jae Hyo?" he bellowed in rage.

"I'll burn you," Jae Hyo threatened, making his fire brighter and wilder.

"I'd like to see you try," Minhyuk said, as his fists glowed bright yellow. He looked at Min Ah and smirked. "Don't worry, Min Ah-sshi, this won't take long." After that, he shifted his eyes back at Jae Hyo.

"Eh? Jae Hyo…" she said, getting more worried and scared.

"I won't let you touch her." Jae Hyo threw two fireballs towards Minhyuk and started running away from Min Ah. He didn't want her to be in the range of Minhyuk's fire.

Minhyuk easily dodged the two flames and threw two energy spheres towards Jae Hyo. Of course, Jae Hyo jumped aside to evade them, even though he doesn't know what they are. He has yet to figure out what Minhyuk's Alice was. But the moment the spheres touched the ground, explosions were made.

"Bombs?" muttered Jae Hyo, looking at the smoke caused by the explosions.

"That's my Alice." Minhyuk grinned widely as he put on fist on his hip. "My Alice can create bombs. I get to control the power of bombs, you know. Heck, I can even make a bomb strong enough to destroy the whole school." He laughed wickedly, feeling proud to say such things about his Alice.

Jae Hyo shrugged. "Tch… So what? I'm not impressed here," he stated, cold as ever. In reality, he was a bit surprised to hear such an Alice, but he can't show his enemy that he was intimidated. He created two fire balls again and threw them without a fuss.

This time, Minhyuk wasn't planning to move from his spot. He simply created two bombs and threw them at the fireballs as a counter. The collisions of the flames and the bombs caused even greater explosions.

Min Ah lowered her head and covered her ears, as tears fell to the ground. She was so frightened that she couldn't even move.

______________________________________________________________________________

A/N ~ We have a new character here. Remember, the guy who molested Min Ah on previous chapter?? Well, he is B-Bomb from Block B... But in this fanfic, I use his real name, Minhyuk. Beside Minhyuk, he had three or four more associate ~ But I'm not gonna revealed it yet ~ Wait neh?

 

Lee MinHyuk 

Age: 16 years old 

D.O.B: 14/12/1995

Alice: Bombs Alice

Class: Dangerous Ability Class