Chapter 10

Hallyu Academy ~ Forgotten Memories [hiatus until 19/1/2012]

Min Ah woke up to find herself in the school clinic. She sat up on the bed and saw a rabbit tucked in beside her. She knew that it belonged to Youngmin, so she presumed he was somewhere around. She got off the bed since she couldn't see whole clinic with the curtains around her bed. She pulled the curtains open and saw Jae Hyo, Youngmin, and Jiyoon having a conversation with the nurse.

"Hey there…" she nimbly said.

At that, everyone turned to look at her.

"Min Ah, you're awake," Youngmin was the first to speak. "How are you feeling?" he then asked.

The brunette approached the group. "I'm fine. Now, can anyone explain to me what happened back at the classroom? I remembered feeling so much pain in here." She touched her chest and stared down.

Jae Hyo's eyebrow twitched as he remembered the scene of Min Ah suffering.

"Jiyoon put you to sleep with a gas. After that, we brought you here in the clinic," Youngmin explained.

"I used my Healing Alice on you to ease the pain from your heart," the nurse spoke up. "Your friends were really worried about you. Jae Hyo-sshi even took the liberty of carrying you."

"Jae Hyo?" She stared at the raven-haired boy for a while.

"What?" he retorted, wondering why she was staring at him so keenly.

To everyone's surprise, Min Ah's lips curved into a sweet-loving smile—the smile that everyone knew and loved. Ever since Min Ah lost her memories, she had been unable to smile or even show any emotions. She was like a lifeless doll. But now, she was smiling with radiance and warmness. She was able to show emotions again.

"Min Ah…" Youngmin felt so relief to see the smile again. This means that Min Ah's cheerfulness returned.

"Min Ah…" The usual stoic expression on Jiyoon's face turned into a bright one. Her face showed a bit of a smile after she sighed.

Of course, Jae Hyo felt the same way as Jiyoon and Youngmin. But he wasn't the type to show emotions or smiles that easily. He was able to show a smirk and nothing more. However, his smirk was more than enough to show that he was happy to see Min Ah's smile.

To be continued…

______________________________________________________________________________

 A/N ~ Before anything, I'll reveal the reason why Min Ah was in so much pain there. There's going to be some romantic scenes in the next chapter. I'm also introducing a new character. Watch out for it! I'll update soon. Please review and no flaming.