Chapter 17

Hallyu Academy ~ Forgotten Memories [hiatus until 19/1/2012]

"Min Ah-sshi remembers her classmates? That's great!" Heechul-soensaengnim said, a smile formed in his face. He was dead worried about Min Ah's amnesia and he was doing his best to find a solution to her problem. Min Ah was very precious to him and he wanted her to get better as soon as possible. He was grateful at Jiyoon for telling him such great news.

Jiyoon wasn't the least bit happy. Her eyes looked dull and lonely. "She is able to remember the others, but why is it…?" she said, sighing, "She can't remember me, Youngmin-sshi, or Jae Hyo-sshi?" She had her head low.

Heechul could tell what Jiyoon was feeling. He knew the girl may seem cold and uncaring to others, but when it comes to Min Ah, Jiyoon was different. "You told me that the Alice Stone brought some of Min Ah-sshi's memories back, right?"

She plainly nodded.

"That particular Alice Stone only holds the memories of her classmates. Her memories of you, Youngmin-sshi, and Jae Hyo-sshi must be in separate Alice Stones."

Truth to be known, Jiyoon had also thought of what Heechul just said. "Soensaengnim, Min Ah got the Alice stone from the guy who molested her in the clinic," she told him.

"Ahh… The nurse told me about it too. We tried to search for him but we couldn't find him. He doesn't seem to be a student here either." He cupped his own chin as he thought about it.

"What do you think are his intentions with Min Ah?"

"I don't know. It's possible that he's working for the AHO." Heechul checked his watch, knowing it was time for another class meeting. "Let's head towards the classroom now. Let's discuss this further there."

Jiyoon gave a slight nod and walked ahead, and the blonde teacher followed.


Hidden deep within the Northern woods were a group of people in casual attire. The group was composed of two middle school boys, one middle school girl, and one high school guy. Each of them, respectively, had different kinds of Alice control devices on their bodies. The atmosphere around them was very serious and fierce. This group was obviously a notorious one.

The high school student, the leader of the pack, suddenly punched one of the middle school students right on the face. As the young boy fell to the ground, he stepped on his chest and grinned evilly. "You're pathetic, Minhyuk!" he uttered.

Yes, it was Lee Minhyuk who was on the ground right now. He was just a minion following orders of his superior. "I'm sorry. Please, give me another chance, Hyun Seung-hyung," he pleaded, as he winced in pain.

"Another chance? I don't think so!" Hyun Seung answered harshly. His full name was Jang Hyun Seung. He was 18-years old and he was a loyal servant of the Anti-Hallyu Organization. He was well-respected by his fellow members, because of his cunning skills. He had lilac eyes and dark brown hair tied in a low ponytail. His messy long bangs really defined his handsome features. He wore black trench coat, tight black pants, and black leather shoes. "Minhyuk, I entrusted you with one of the Alice Stones and then you just gave it away! Who told you to do that?"

Minhyuk refused to answer him. He didn't want to state his feelings for Min Ah. Unfortunately, he had bad luck on his side.

"Hyun Seung-oppa, Minhyuk-sshi is in love with Bang Min Ah-sshi," the middle school girl spoke out. She had her arms crossed behind her and eyes locked on Minhyuk. She was clad in a yellow tank top covered with a carnation pink jacket, a white micro-mini skirt, and a pair of white go-go boots. "Don't try to deny it, Minhyuk-sshi. I know love when I see it." She smirked.

"Shut up!" uttered Minhyuk, gritting his teeth tight.

Hyun Seung put pressure on Minhyuk's chest, almost crushing his ribs. "You're in love? You've gotta be kidding me!" He removed his foot off of his chest and kicked him on the stomach. "You're so pathetic. No one told you to fall in love with that girl!"

Minhyuk rolled over and coughed out blood. "Mianhae. I couldn't help it. She is…" He slowly stood up and faced Hyun Seung. "She is too beautiful. Her face, her looks, and her innocence—they all amazed me." He was speaking sincerely, as his heart pounded for Min Ah.

"Minhyuk-sshi…" the middle school girl muttered, noticing the look on his face.”You're serious about her."

"That's why I want to take her out of this academy as soon as possible. I want her to join with us."

"You're unbelievable, you know that," Hyun Seung blurted without a care. "But you still have the objective in mind, which is good."

"Hyun Seung-hyung, I gave the Alice Stone to Min Ah-sshi, because she was starting to remember."

"What?"

"If she regains her memories without the Alice Stones, she will surely…"

"I didn't expect that to happen."

"I know stealing her memories were necessary," Minhyuk said, clenching his fists," but why put a curse on her as well, Eunjung-sshi?" He glared fiercely at the middle school girl.

"Don't look at me! I was ordered to do that!" she retorted, rolling her jet-black eyes away. She her wavy auburn hair that reached up to her hips and grumbled some insults about Minhyuk. Her full name was Ham Eunjung, age 15-years old. She possessed the Alice of Curses, a very dangerous power that can give any kind of curses to living things.

A vein popped on Minhyuk's head, since he heard every single insult from the girl. He wanted to argue or throw a bomb at her, but he decided to leave her alone. He didn't have the energy to fight anyway. He already got beaten up by Jae Hyo and got tortured by Hyun Seung.

On the other hand, the 4th member stood silently behind the three. She had shoulder-length light blonde hair with her bangs parted on the left part. She was wearing a plain pink t-shirt overlapped with a sky blue and white jacket. Her lower half was clad in a vintage blue boot-legged pants and blue sneakers. Her emerald-blue eyes were so captivating yet emotionless. She had an attractive face, but there was something odd about her. The aura she possessed was very different from the others.

______________________________________________________________________________

Well, I already introduced you with Minhyuk on previous and promise to reveal the other three associate of Minhyuk ~

And there they are ~ I'm included Minhyuk back ~

 

Jang Hyun Seung

Age: 18 years old 

D.O.B: 3/9/1993

Alice: Genius Mind Alice

(I don't know how to name his alice but for sure, Hyun Seung is very cunning)

Class: Somatic Ability Class

 

Lee MinHyuk 

Age: 16 years old 

D.O.B: 14/12/1995

Alice: Bombs Alice

Class: Dangerous Ability Clas

s

 

Ham Eun Jung

Age: 16 years old 

D.O.B: 21/3/1995

Alice: Alice of Curses 

Class: Dangerous Ability Class

Min Hyo Rin 

Age: 16 years old 

D.O.B: 12/12/1995

Alice: Wind Alice 

(Hyo Rin has a lot more alice, I will revealed it later >.<)

Class: Dangerous Ability Class