Chapter 1

Hallyu Academy ~ Forgotten Memories [hiatus until 19/1/2012]

Listen to this song while reading :] 

[click on the picture]

 f(x) - 피노키오(Danger)

_________________________________________________________________________

The sun was nowhere to be seen on the cold month of March in Hallyu Academy, a prestigious school for gifted children, as clouds filled the sky with an ominous aura. School was drawing to a close for Spring Break, graduation was about to fall into the senior's hands, and the celebration was only days away.

 

Bang Min Ah was now a 16-year old student of Class B. She was cute, energetic, and very open-minded. She liked making new friends and being with them. She possessed two rare Alice, the Nullification Alice and the Stealing Alice. She has been under keen observation by the Academy because of her Alice. Despite that fact, Min Ah still enjoys her life in school together with her friends. She was also promoted to the Double Star Rank. Her best friend was Jeon Jiyoon, a cold and rational girl who seemed to care about money a lot. But Jiyoon was a very intelligent girl and she has the Invention Alice. She was a Triple Star student. She may seem to dislike Min Ah, but in reality, she cared for the adorable twin-tailed girl a lot.

In the room of Class B, everyone was talking about the graduation and the Spring Break. Most of the students here were going to graduate and move on to High School. The graduating students namely were Bang Min Ah, Jeon Jiyoon, Ahn Jae Hyo, Jo Youngmin, Nam Woohyun, and Kim Taeyeon. These students passed their final examinations with flying colors. Of course, Jiyoon and Jae Hyo got the highest grades. On the other hand, Min Ah managed to pass because of everyone's help.

Nam Jihyun, a girl with the Chemical Alice, noticed that Min Ah has not yet arrive and it was almost time for Class. Well, it wasn't an official class. It was more of a meeting or gathering wherein the teachers will discussed on what to do during the graduation ceremony. "Is Min Ah-sshi going to be late again?" the young girl asked.

"Knowing Min Ah, she'll probably come in when the teacher is here," Jiyoon replied in a very cold tone.

"That means she'll still in the dormitory," Woohyun said, as he looked out the window. "The weather is no good today. I hope Min Ah-sshi comes soon before it rains."

"A little rain won't hurt her," Jiyoon said, as she sat down and fiddled with her invention. She was currently making a new type of mobile phone in a shape of a clam.

Just then, Kim Hyuna, an adorable black-haired girl with the Cooking Alice, entered the classroom and approached Jihyun and Jiyoon. She greeted them with a smile. "Good Morning, Jihyun-sshi, Jiyoon-sshi!" She then glanced around the classroom in search for a certain someone. "Eh? Where's Min Ah-sshi?"

"Back in the dormitory, I guess," Jiyoon answered, twitching some wires and screws on her invention.

"That's strange." Hyuna pulled a concerned face. "I saw Min Ah-sshi left early this morning. She seemed to be in a hurry."

This caught the attention of two hottest boys in class, Jae Hyo and Youngmin. Jae Hyo was a genius boy and a Special-Star student. His Alice was Fire, a quite vicious one in fact. Jae Hyo was cold, ruthless, and moody. On the other hand, Youngmin was the opposite. The blonde boy was caring and considerate, and has traits which balanced Jae Hyo's personality. He has the Animal Pheromone Alice and he was a Triple student like Jiyoon and Woohyun. These two have deep feelings for Min Ah. For the past two years, they have protected Min Ah from harm, but they have yet to confess their love for her. The both of them were the best of friends but also rivals in love.

"Me too!" Chunji, an odd boy with the Mind-Reading Alice, spoke out suddenly. "Actually, she bumped into me while I was walking to school."

Taeyeon, the self-proclaimed president of the Jae Hyo-Youngmin Fan Club, came up to the mind-reader with her hands on her hips. "What is this about now?" she asked in her stern voice.

"Did she say anything?" Hyuna asked.

Chunji held his chin and thought about his encounter with Min Ah a while ago. "She didn't say anything. I tried to read her mind but I wasn't able to. It seems like her Nullifying Alice is getting stronger." He chuckled as he scratched his head. "But she had this blank expression on her face. It was like she wasn't herself."

Jiyoon stopped messing with her invention and looked up at Chunji. She stood up and went in front of the mind-reading boy.

He read Jiyoon's mind and nodded his head immediately. "I'll do it. Where's this invention of yours?"

In instant, Jiyoon fished out her Anglerfish Projector, an invention which projects pictures from a person's mind. She placed it on Chunji's head and made him faced the chalkboard in order to get a clear view of what's going through his mind. After that, she switched on the projector and the image was flashed on the board.

Chunji was walking peacefully towards the school. He looked up at the sky and noticed that it was going to rain. By the time he looked forward, he got bumped by none other than Min Ah. Chunji was able to regain his balance, but Min Ah fell first on the ground. He quickly extended his hand to help Min Ah up. "You okay?"

Min Ah ignored Chunji's help and stood up on her own. Her loose long hair flowed elegantly on her shoulders to her back as her bangs covered her eyes. She passed by him like he wasn't even there in the first place.

"Um… Wait a sec!" The mind-reader spun on his heels and grabbed hold of Min Ah's wrists. "Are you angry? Mianhae about that, okay?"

But Min Ah gave no reply. She was quiet, awfully quiet, which was really strange. Min Ah wasn't the quiet type. She was usually cheery and outspoken. What was wrong with her?

Min Ah pulled her hand away from Chunji and proceeded without saying anything.

The mind-reader took off the projector from his head and sighed deeply. "I don't know what was going on with her. If only I could've read her mind…" He handed the projector back to Jiyoon and read her mind. "So, you're worried now, huh?"

Jiyoon narrowed her gaze at him, sending chills to his spine. "No one gave you the permission to read my mind," she said coldly, pointing her Pabo Gun at him.

Chunji chuckled as he backed away. "Ha-ha… Mianhae…" He sweat dropped.

The students in the class all watched the scene with Min Ah and they were wondering why Min Ah was like that. In addition, tension was building up with Jiyoon, Jae Hyo, and Youngmin.

At this point, their ever-loving –cheery teacher, who was dressed in girly fashion yet again, merrily skipped into the classroom. He had gorgeous black hair and the face of a super model. Despite that fact, his students thought of him as a very weird teacher, except for Min Ah. "Good morning, class! To start off—" He was going to say something exciting about the graduation ceremony, but Jiyoon cut him off.

"Soensaeng-nim, Min Ah is missing," she said.

"Eh? Min Ah-sshi? What do you mean?" Kim Heechul asked, a hint of concern showing in his face.

"She left the dormitory early this morning but she hasn't arrived for class yet," Jihyun added, clasping her hands.

"I bumped into her this morning. She was acting a bit strange, soensaeng-nim," Chunji said.

"Is that so?" Heechul put on a serious face. "Classes will be postponed for now. Let's all go look for Min Ah-sshi. I'll also report this to the faculty." With that, he rushed out of the classroom.

Everyone was starting to talk about Min Ah, wondering what could have happened to her.

"Jae Hyo, we better go look for her," Youngmin said, his face clouded with uneasiness. He had a bad feeling that Min Ah might be in danger.

Of course, Jae Hyo was feeling the same way as Youngmin did. He was worried for Min Ah's safety and he will not be able to forgive himself if anything happens to Min Ah. After all, Min Ah was the light of his dark world. Jae Hyo stood up, with hands in his pocket, and walked towards Jiyoon. "Hey, do you have a clue on her whereabouts?" he questioned.

"Unfortunately, no…" she said flatly, as she stood.”But we are going to find her. Of course, you and Youngmin-sshi are going to help."

Youngmin nodded his head, feeling determined.

"We're going to help too," Jihyun and Hyuna said simultaneously.

"Me too," Woohyun added.

Before they knew it, the whole class pitched in because they wanted to help out. Min Ah was, after all, an important friend and member of their class

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So How Was it??

Good or Not??

Subscribe and Comment ~

xoxo

Kim MyneHazella