Scent

Bus No.07
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Ya! Soomi! You're such a a slow poke! You're suppose to meet me 15 minutes ago", Sehun shouted as her waved his hand from afar towards Soomi who was running towards him and trying her best not to bang into anyone. When she got to Sehun, she was already panting; trying to catch her breath while Sehun laughed at her. Stopping himself from laughing, Sehun asked, "Woke up late?". Soomi who was still panting shook her head, "Aniyeo, my dad woke up late", she said straightening her posture as she finally began breathing properly. Sehun and Soomi then made their way to class while they continued bickering around with each other. Soomi then ran off into class first with Sehun stopping infront of the class smiling to himself while shooking his head as he walked in the class. He then quickly sat on his seat beside Soomi and joined the groups' daily chats. "Did you know that D.O has a girlfriend?", Baekhyun asked out of curiousity; thinking he was the only one who didn't know. Everyone around him (except for D.O who haven't arrived) gasped and widened their eyes in shock while Chanyeol spitted out the water in his mouth as he was drinking calmly at first. Kai whacked Baekhyun by the chest, "Don't simply say things!", he said firmly but was only to be proven wrong. Baekhyun shook his head, "I'm not making this up! I thought I was the only one who didn't know! I was planning to beat him up when he gets to school but this totally spoilt the whole plan", he said assuring the rest including Kai that he wasn't making anything up. "Yesterday on the way back after we left the diner, I followed him since he wasn't using the usual way home. That's when I saw him meeting up with a group of people with 2 girls and he put his arms around on of them", Baekhyun continued making Xiumin's jaw drop to the fullest since his jaw always drops when he's amazed. Baekhyun smirked, "But another shocking things was, I saw him kiss the girl on the side of her forehead which was where I knew that he was in a relationship", he said finishing his story while everyone took some time absorbing the news.

Soomi who was completely shocked bent forward, "D.O has a girlfriend?... but it's so unlike him. Do you think maybe she's just a close friend? It's pretty hard to believe", she asked being rather unsure about believing what she had heard but as she asked, she only received a knock on the head by Sehun. "Soomi-ah, would a really close friend kiss his friend which is a girl on the head? Aish, you're suppose to be the smart one", Sehun jokingly teased as he laughed and nicely received a whack on the back form Soomi as he laughed. "Jakaman! Should we confront him?", Xiumin asked out of a sudden bringing everyone's attention back to the center of the subject. Everyone stayed silent thinking except for Chanyeol who immediately had a plan and like a small child he is, he immediately raised his hand up. "We should spy on him. One more time to be sure. What do you guys think?", he said filled with excitement showing on his face. Everyone turned to him, it was the first time in a long time that they actually hesitated to not decline his idea which got them to turn to each other to decide what they should do. After a few more seconds, Kai nodded agreeing to the idea given by Chanyeol. "We should see it for ourselves and it'll decide if he does have a girlfriend. Then, we'll confront him", he said and of course everyone else agreed a little latr after thinking about it. "I'll tell you guys the full plan tonight on a different chat group. So make sure you're awake. That includes you Go Soomi", Chanyeol said pointing to Soomi firmly with his pencil. He was indeed taking the spying mission seriously. Soomi started laughing as she watched Chanyeol which got him to stand up in disbelief. "Wae? Why are you laughing? This is serious!", Chanyeol said defending himself aimlessly but then D.O entered the classroom. "Oh! D.O! Why are you so late today?", Sehun asked pulling his chair to join the group. D.O was looking rather tired; straight in the eyes. D.O sat down and let out a heavy sigh, "I had to stay up and help my dad with something. Not to mention to do some revision too", he said while others exchanged looks towards each other.

"Nae, you need to rest well tonight then", Xiumin said nudging everyone to go back to their seats as the teacher had entered the class room. As usual, they begin their lesson for the day. Some lessons were awfully quiet and some were actually fun and it was all depending on what teacher was in their class. During lunch, Soomi was walking around reading a book with music in her ears until someone pulled her earphones out and snatched her book away. Of course, as she expected, it was the naughty Sehun who always likes to mess with her. "Ya, Sehun-ah. Stop it and give it back!", Soomi demanded as she tried to grab away her book from Sehun. Sehun smirked, "You're still short even though you're tall for a girl", he teased as he lifted the book higher to the sky. Soomi stopped jumping and showed a furious look on her face before punching Sehun in the stomach; making him bent down automatically, granting her the chance to just take the book off Sehun's hand effortlessly. Soomi dusted off her skirt and walked away making Sehun chase after her shouting her name but Soomi just laughed at how much of an idiot he could be at times. "Soomi, can we head out for dinner tonight? My parents aren't going to be home. Means my mom isn't cooking and my maid's cooking . I can't stand eating her food but I always have to keep smiling as if it's the best", Sehun complained. Soomi knew how much he hated his maid's cooking therefore she would always agreed on accompanying him to dinner. "Arasso, I'll let my dad know. I'm craving for bimbimbap", Soomi whined. Sehun knocked Soomi's head, "You're suppose to accompany me, not yourself", he said jokingly with an angry look on his face. "But bimbimbap would be good too. Let's have that tonight", he said smiling as if he did something wrong and tried to cover it up with a smile as he looked at Soomi. Soomi then laughed, "Straight after school?", she asked. Sehun nodded and off the two best friends went; heading to the cafeteria as all the talk about food had made them hungry already.

After school as planned, the two bickering kids headed straight for dinner as they were already starving. "Are you sure you're okay with riding the bus again? I mean, I'm always here to walk you home", Sehun said before feeding himself with a spoonful of mixed rice. Soomi nodded as chewed, "How many times do I need to tell you that you'll end up walking home longer than you usually do. Besides, I'm old, not to mention big enough to ride the bus alone", she said assuring her friend who showed his tongue to her after she replied. "I'm still hungry. Wanna share another bowl with me?", Sehun asked as he took a scoop from Soomi's bowl which earned him a knock on the head with Soomi's spoon. Soomi laughed, "It's on you then", she said drinking her rice tea. The two of them sat in the restaurant for almost 2 hours before they decided to set on home. "Be careful. Pepper spray and also the emergency button on your phone", her best friend reminded her as the bus approached  the station they were standing in. Soomi nodded, "I'll see you tomorrow. Since there's no homework or maths class today, I'm heading straight to bed", Soomi informed but then got a flick on the head. "Ya! Why do you keep hurting me today!?", she shouted angrily as her head turned towards Sehun who was already laughing at her. Sehun stopped laughing, "Because you're such a knuckle head today. I'll stop doing it if you start acting like yourself tomorrow but you can't sleep right away tonight too, Chanyeol will kill you if you don't listening to his D.O spy plan", he said reminding Soomi. Soomi clocked her eyes and sighed, "I totally forgot about it. I'll make sure to be awake then. I don't want to get Chanyeol's 'scary' scoldings in the morning and probably throughout

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter