Unknown.

Bus No.07
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I think you guys should meet my friends", D.O said when the group finished getting him to spill things out about his girlfriend; of course they wouldn't be able to do that without teasing him continuously. Everyone looked at him in disbelief, "Are you serious? I don't think you're D.O", Kai said laughing with Baekhyun, Sehun, Xiumin and Chanyeol after he finished speaking. Soomi smiled, she patted D.O's back and said, "We'll be honoured to meet your secret friends", leaving the others to give her a look. They weren't really excited to meet new people, it would probably be awkward and well, you know... boys hate these kinds of things as they make things really awkward when they're in a new surrounding while girls know how to control or at least pretend to be alright with everything. D.O smiled at Soomi, "You're the best", he said putting his arm around her like he's hugging her from the side but Sehun immediately pushed his arm with a strict look on his face making D.O put his hands up like he was being arrested by the police. "When are you all free then?", D.O asked being all excited about introducing his best friends to his other group of best friends. Chanyeol who was really sleepy in the morning sat up, "How about never?", he asked sarcastically before Kai stood up laughing going for a high five while D.O glared at the two of them angrily. D.O then stood up, "Ya! I'm serious about this! It would really mean a lot to me if you guys meet the other group", he said angrily looking at everyone. Everyone was left speechless seeing how serious D.O actually was. He actually really wanted them to meet his friends. I mean, it'll be nice to know that he doesn't need to hide anything anymore and the bigger the group is the more merrier it would be. He just knew that they would all get a long well without even trying. "Alright, how's tomorrow night after school? Everyone cool with that", Sehun asked calling the shorts although he was taken to be the youngest among all of them besides Soomi. Without anymore bickering, everyone nodds with small replies like "Cool", "Sure" or "Fine by me". D.O smiled, he was indeed happy now as he took out his phone to let the other group that they should meet up since he wants to introduce some people to them. Just in time the bell rang and everyone went back to their seats as the teacher came in just on time as well for English class after lunch break.

The next day, as the first class started Sehun grew bored. He honestly, really hate history class in morning. It was like a bed time story class instead.Being all bored and sleepy, he tried to keep himself awake by kicking onto Soomi's seat continuously. Soomi was of course annoyed but  she didn't want the teacher to think it's her fault therefore she kept quiet to the point Sehun started laughing; making her turn around looking at him angrily which definitely got the teacher's attention. "Soomi, Sehun, what are you doing?", Mr. Kang asked with the text book in his hand. Definitely making the whole class turn towards the two best friends. "Why are you two playing around in my class?", the teacher asked but just as Soomi was about to defend herself, they were asked to leave the class. With their other close friends laughing the two of them left the class while whispering and poking angrily at each other. "This is all your fault", Soomi said standing outside the class with the opened door trying not to be noisy or they might get an even worst punishment. Sehun turned his head, "Ya, you're the one who turned and blew it all off", he defended himself by blaming things back to Soomi. Soomi looked at him angrily, she wasn't angry at him. She knew it, they both knew it's one of their moments where they don't want to give in so Soomi decided to be the one giving in this time since she has to admit that she value Sehun more than this fight. "Fine, my bad", she said in a whisper manner straigtening her posture before letting out a sigh from her sore legs. Sehun looked at Soomi and felt it, he felt the guilt kicking in. He knew that Soomi was just doing the right thing. "Ya, mianhae. I won't do it next time", he said after seeing how Soomi avoided anymore arguments between them. He didn't want to fight either.

"Sit down for a while", Sehun said peeking to see if their teacher was nearby the door. Soomi looked at him in shock, "Bo?", she asked confused. Sehun hissed, "Sit while I stand guard. Your legs are hurting aren't they?", he said looking down to Soomi's leg with a worried look on his face. Soomi thought to herself for a moment but then straightened her posture. "If we're being punished, let's get punished together", Soomi said looking at Sehun and then down to the floor. Sehun who had his face facing the door turned slowly; a little shock by Soomi's words. Sehun nodded his head, "Just a little longer alright?", he said with gently looking at Soomi before he blinked away while putting his hands in his pockets. Soon the bell rang and the teacher finally left, leaving Soomi and Sehun entering the class when everyone left to get their books at their lockers, except for their friends. Soomi had a tired look on her face, she immediately sat down and took a deep breath. Her legs were really sore and there was an explanation why. Earlier that day in the morning, Soomi was making her way down the stairs to have breakfast. Not knowing that there was a piece of paper on the stairs that probably had slipped out of her dad's documents when he was making his way down, she stepped on it freely; causing the paper to slide and twisting her ankle while it slid. She didn't tell anyone, she didn't want to burden her dad nor Sehun for knowing about it.

"Hey, aren't you going to grab your books?", Suho asked walking pass Soomi's table. Soomi looked up a little startled but then nodded, "Go ahead, I'm right behind you", she said packing her history books. She hesitated after gathering her books, she wasn't really ready to put anymore pressure on her ankle. Another deep breath, Soomi stood up as she tried to cover up her facial expression and made her way to her locker. She was doing her best to make herself look like she's walking normally. It was such a burden to her knowing that she had things to do with the gang. She couldn't tell D.O that she can't make it; it'll upset him and it'll cause the whole group to rain check. She couldn't be selfish. Besides, she thought that this was probably a small matter, she shouldn't make it a big one. A little while longer wouldn't hurt but then... that's what she thought. As school was about to end, Soomi was excused to the washroom. The moment she got to the washroom, she didn't bother pretending that she was fine. She began limping her way into a stall and sat on the toilet bowl; panting as she let her leg rest for a while. The pain was indeed jabbing her and she could actually hear the sound of the thumbing pain. Trying to breathe normally, Soomi pulled herself up and headed out to the sink. She was lucky that the toilet was empty since everyone was just busy and excited to go home. Typical high school students. She washed her hands and leaned towards the sink; allowing her ankle to rest once more. "A little more", she said to herself silently before she made her way back to her class and when she got back, her class had already left and her friends were already outside carrying her bag for her as they waited. "You ready princess?", Baekhyun said helping Soomi as she put on her bag pack. Soomi then nodded, she knew that if she were ought to speak she wouldn't be able to control her breathing anymore. She wouldn't be able to regain her calm act or should I say cover up.

Soomi didn't say a word as she followed the group from the back along time Sehun. She pretended to keep herself busy with her phone while the others was busy playing around as usual. Sehun was watching

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter