You.

Bus No.07
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun got of the bus with his feet moving fast and tears in his eyes. He was nervous, scared but also sad at the same time. He didn't know what to feel. He ran as fast as he could towards the hospital, not caring if he were to lack oxygen in his system. All he had in his mind was to be by Soomi's side. This was definitely a moment he would not allow her to be on her own. He would rather die than leave her. He would rather die if she just left him like that. He can't lose her just like that. Without any consent, or a goodbye. In fact, he just can't lose her. She was the only that wasn't his family that he loves so much. If she was to le ave the world, him and everyone behind he would at least want to say goodbye although every thoughts that was running through his head was killing him.

When Sehun got into the hospital, he ran pass visitors and nurses as quickly as possible and made his way to the counter; looking for Soomi. Not even her father or anyone else. "Excuse me", Sehun said trying hard to hold his emotions in although his eyes were teary; worried and broken over the news that he had received before and wanted nothing but to be by Soomi's side. "Excuse me!", he said loudly once more getting the attention of the nurses behind the counter as they were busy chatting with one another that they were neglecting their important job in the hospital. Sehun had no time to be patient with his surroundings. He had a priority and he needed to get to it fast. There was no time to linger and to spare.

All the nurses were stunned but only one of them approached Sehun who was standing right in front of the counter. "Yes... can I help you?", she asked; a little hesitant looking at Sehun who had a fierce look on his face although his eyes were a little red. Making it obvious that he had been crying. Sehun let out a heavy sigh, "I need to find Go Soomi, can you tell me where she is? She was in the ambulance...", he said almost choking as the words he said were only killing him as it was the reality he had to live in right now.

Sehun stood anxiously as the nurse began typing Soomi's name in the system; looking for her location. Sehun was getting nervous and even more worried by the seconds that were passing by. "I'm sorry, she is still in the emergency room under an immediate operation. You'll have to wait there with her father and her friend", the nurse informed and Sehun's heart shattered. One time after another. "Friend?", he asked a little confused as his heart beat fastened. He was somehow scared to hear the nurse's upcoming answer.

"Yes her friend who came with her, he has blood all over him. He was in a lot of tears and he refused to leave to at least get changed", the nurse said which made Sehun question on who it was but he had a slight hint of who it could probably be. By instinct. Sehun nodded, "Thank you", he said before walking away to make his way to the emergency room waiting area. Sehun began running, he needed to see Soomi's father. He needed to comfort him. Soomi's father was like his own father after all; after all the years of with Soomi's family.

Sehun made his way quickly to the emergency room but the moment he got there, his footsteps stopped immediately when his eyes were on Soomi's dad. He was seated, he had his hand on his chin; covering partly his mouth and his nose. Sehun could see immediately how he was worried, heart broken and stressed to hear what had happened to his only child. His only daughter in fact but just as Sehun was about take a step forward he saw someone else. Clothes covered in blood, seated directly in the front seats in front of the emergency room and without doubt, he knew who it was which made the anger in him turn into huge everlasting flames. His expression changed and was now furious.

Sehun didn't bother to run but instead he took large loud stomping steps as he headed straight to Lay who did not see him coming. He made his way so fast that as he passed by Soomi's dad lifted his head; actknowledging Sehun's presence. The moment Sehun got to Lay, he immediately pulled Lay up by his shirt; surprising Lay who was still shaking and in tears from what had happened before. "YOU DID THIS! YOU DID THIS TO HER!", he shouted which made Soomi's dad run over to stop Sehun.

"YOU DID THIS TO HER! IT SHOULD'VE BEEN YOU! YOU COULDN'T JUST LEAVE HER ALONE!", Sehun continued shouting aggressively with tears streaming down his cheeks trying to get pass Soomi's dad to get a whole of Lay although he was blocked completely. He was so angry and upset that it only made him cry even more. One thing we would all have to remember, we barely see men cry in the world but when they do, we know how much something means to them or how hurt they are at that very moment. "Stop Sehun-ah. It isn't his fault!", her dad said calmly and loudly; enough to ensure that Sehun heard him. Seeing how upset Sehun was, he couldn't show how broken he was himself. It wouldn't help with the current situation.

Lay stood with his head low, he felt like it was his fault. He did feel like it was entirely his fault. If he had only let her be. Soomi would have never gotten hurt. It should've been him. If only he was faster; he would gladly push her away and took the hit for her instead. Sehun continued to struggling with Soomi's dad in the way, he wanted to hurt Lay so much for what had happened to the girl they both love. As Sehun tried his best to get pass Soomi's dad, he felt hopeless since he wouldn't allow Sehun to get a hold of Lay and his emotions were getting the best of him when he suddenly though of how upset Soomi would be if she saw him actin such a way like he did before which caused Sehun to immediately look so hurt and tears streamed painfully down his cheeks as his body fell to the ground with his knees on the floor.The palm on his hands holding against his own head as he couldn't take how upset he way.

Lay couldn't do anything. He stood there witness broken hearts being broken more and more. Three men standing in the same room. Two of them in love with the girl who had a chance of living or dying but all of them had one thing similiar to one another; they were all broken by heart in their own ways but now by having their very loved one hurt. They might not even see her again.

"Sehun-ah...", Sehun heard someone calling after and when he looked up it was Lay, crouching right before him with his eyes red from tears and his clothes still covered with Soomi's blood. Little did he know, Lay did not once let Soomi get out of sight. He hugged her unconsious body till the ambulance arrived and commanded hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter