Unveiling.

Bus No.07
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The sound of the school bell rang. Jisoo did not have good sleep the night before; not at all. She has always been the kind to be early to school with her best friend Yoonji who is in fact always the first to arrive in class as compared to the other students. Jisoo walked straight to class with a strict expression on her face. She couldn't sleep the night before trying to figure things out with that girl named Soomi is seemed to be so loved and close to the boys. Yoonji looked up and saw her friend stomping into class and she knew immediately she was not in a mood to be messed with. Yoonji quickly lowered her head but she was quickly startled when Jisoo pulled a chair and sat beside her. Yoonji looked at her confused and indeed she was scared. She never liked it when Jisoo was in a mad mood.

"Do you know who is Go Soomi? From the other school", Jisoo asked crossing her arm looking sharply at Yoonji. Yoonji hesitated, was this a trick question? "Well, yeah... She's close to the boys here. Luhan oppa liked her at one point too. All the boys hang out with her all the time until one point... where you came in...", Yoonji began explaining and realised something changed. Jisoo's expression changed. "When I came in?", she asked. 'Something must have happened...', Jisoo thought to herself. She smiled suddenly which frightened Yoonji even more, she knew that Yoonji had something in mind and she knew she wasn't going to like it.

"Yoonji-ah, I want you to keep an eye on our boys. We can't let some y girl destroy the harmony of my our friendships right?", Jisoo instructed Yoonji and a sad smile appeared on Yoonji face as she nodded. The truth is, on the first day of school. Yoonji and Jisoo were best friends who was arrived in class together and ensured they were seated next to each other. They had always been those two best friends who would stick for each other till the end until one day when Yoonji saw someone she immediately grew an interest for. Lay. After awhile, she told Jisoo about it and would tell Jisoo how Lay was. Naturally you would explain how your crush is to your best friend to make them understand why exactly they are your crush. However, from listening to stories from Yoonji... Jisoo herself got close to Lay and found an interest towards him. She was lucky that he found an interest for her too. Sadly, when this happened Yoonji had never talked to Lay until she found that from Jisoo that they were dating without an official label.

Since then, Yoonji had always been hidden behind Jisoo. She followed Jisoo every where, listens to her, does things for her and she always watches Jisoo and her crush fall in love with each other. She had kept quiet for years until Jisoo left the country and had left Lay with a broke heart. She tried being there for Lay but it didn't seem he wanted anything to do people or things that reminded him of Jisoo and so Yoonji began finding out how there was a new bunch the guys are friends with and they are from another school. She also found out that there is a girl that goes by the name Soomi, that's when she saw Lay was back to the way he was; as if he never met Jisoo before. With Jisoo suspecting Soomi, 'Could Soomi really be the reason why Lay was back to his normal self?', Yoonji asked herself silently. Yoonji then thought of how maybe Jisoo doesn't deserve Lay after all, all she did was shattered him form the inside and now if this Soomi girl did cure him after all these while, Jisoo probably wasn't the one for Lay. She did once saw Soomi and Lay walking by the streets; holding hands. Yoonji, herself had always tried to get Lay's attention but had always failed until 5 months ago where Jisoo got back by surprised and stole her crush once more. Once again, there goes every chance for her to at least try to make Lay notice her. Taken away again and again. Maybe Lay wasn't her luck after all? But is Jisoo really her best friend? Why is she hurting from this friendship?

"Inform to me if you find out anything too. I think this Go Soomi is trying to ruin my relationship with Lay. You have to help me, you're my best friend after all right?", Jisoo using the same method that trap Yoonji each time. Yoonji nodded and smiled faintly. Jisoo then immediately stood up, "Great. I'm going to find my baby Lay now. Thanks Yoonji-ah", she said before walking away making Yoonji feel rather used instead of a best friend asking her for a favour. Just like that, Yoonji's mood for the whole day was ruined. Should she really help Jisoo? Is it a good idea?

**********

Soomi woke up that morning realizing someone next to her. She turned and found that it was Sehun who was sitting beside her in his school uniform; using his phone. She lifted her head up to him still tucked in her blanket, "Why are you here?", she asked squinting her eyes that can barely open because it was a little swollen from the night before. Sehun noticed how Soomi was finally and so he put his phone down and lowered his body to lay down facing her. He smiled tilting his head sideways, before resting his head on his hand. "Why are you not going to school?", Sehun asked and Soomi's expression changed immediately.

Soomi whined, "I can't go to school! I'm sick!", she said pulling her blanket over her head to hide herself completely which made Sehun smile. Sehun laid down properly, "Fine. Let's skip school then. It's too late to go now anyway", he said closing his eyes with a soft kiddy smile on his face. Soomi uncovered herself, "Why aren't you going to school then?", she asked only showing herself like she's spying on Sehun. Sehun peeked with one eye and turned his body to face Soomi one more time with his head resting on his hand, "Because I walk you to school everyday and since you've decided to skip school, I shall skip too. We have a lot of free lessons anyway, it's fine to skip today. I already got your dad to call the school and I already informed my mum", he said still smiling which scared Soomi.

She sat up ruffling her hair, "What do you want to do today then?", she asked turning her head to look at Sehun. Sehun immediately jumped up onto his feet, "First, let's eat. You dad's cooking. Second, let's relax under the gloomy weather in your garden today so let's watch the new action movie through your laptop. The movie I told you about the other day in class! But we should head out to buy snacks before that", Sehun stating the plan and it was obvious he had planned his whole day and as usual, Soomi can't say no or Sehun will start whining like a small kid that he is.

"Alright alright! I'll go get ready, I'll see you downstairs", Soomi said climbing off her bed and into the toilet. Sehun nodded and headed out of the roo, closing the door behind him while he's at it. After awhile, Soomi came down in her white tennis skirt, white cropped jumper, her black coat and her white sneakers with her wavy hair down. She went straight to the living to hug her dad and give him a small peck on the cheek. Sehun was watching the television with her dad. "Let's eat. I'm hungry", Soomi said making her dad laugh.

As moving to the kitchen for some food, every dug in hungrily. "Soomi, who were you outside the house with last night before coming in? Didn't seem like things were in good condition...", Soomi's dad asked purposely to dig some information; wondering if Sehun might know anything. Soomi stopped eating and looked up at the two men in front of her. "And w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter