Time Passed.

Bus No.07
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Weeks... or should I say months had passed and it was just another ordinary day for Soomi. A lot of things had changed as time went by, it's been about 5 months since Soomi had dropped all contact with Lay. It's been about 5 months since Soomi stopped hanging out with the boys unless it was Sehun and Sehun alone. Luhan himself had moved on from Soomi; the distance she created only made him realize he was just very fond of her and there was nothing more in between. He was glad he didn't try to go in deeper into it or they could ruin their friendship with each other and even the group itself. The only time she would meet the boys would be at school and in class which means she doesn't see any of the boys from the other school at all. She disappeared as much as she could while putting a lot of effort into it. She didn't want or do anything that would remind her of her invisible scar. That means she couldn't see people who would talk or remind her of him as well. She didn't want to know anything; she wanted to start another life without anyone or anything having access to remind her of her 'terrible' mistake. She rebuilt herself; she knew she had learnt her lesson. She was naive; she thought.

Soomi got up to get ready for school as usual, she had her music playing as she danced around the room to keep herself motivated for the day. She didn't want her days of silence and hiding her tears to make its way back into her life. She spent about 4 months until she finally collected herself once more. I'm not saying she's over it but she liked to believe she is and she didn't want to let herself grief over it anymore. She found a little bit of strength to actually allow her to pull herself through each day. There was no point when no one knew about it but herself anyway. Not even Sehun but she had to admit that those 4 months of recovery of her heart was the hardest for her.

For about a month or so, she barely ate which caused everyone to be worried about her. Sometimes she doesn't even go to school because she couldn't get herself out of bed as she felt herself aching the moment her eyes opened in the morning. It hurt to the point she felt it physically and it would make her arms and leg hurt that she could only lie in bed covering herself with her thick white blanket. Her dad would sometimes try to get her out but seeing how she struggled till tears were streaming down her cheeks hurt his poor heart to force her. He tried to find out what was causing her to be in such a way so many times before but Soomi would never allowed it. She would never let him know. She didn't want him to know. She didn't need the world to know since it was only Lay and herself who knew about it; she rather have it died down as if it never happened. She hoped well enough that soon, she would forget.

Soomi got herself dressed and made her way for breakfast as usual. After breakfast she'll ensure her had that she's alright since he has been constantly worried about her ever since her break down and then she'll make her way out for school. Sehun who was clueless about what had happpened stayed loyal to Soomi and had decided to walk with Soomi to school every single day. Soomi doesn't take the bus anymore. Just like she wanted, she avoided everything that she could. She wanted to forget everything that had happened in secret between Lay and her.

"Good morning sunshine!", Sehun shouted giving Soomi a shock; making her smile after before she went over to Sehun to give him a hug. As she recovered from her little internal trauma, Soomi had been closer to Sehun. Closer than they've ever been; many were surprised that they hadn't begin dating just yet as many would mistaken them for being a couple. Indeed, Soomi had became more affectionate with Sehun and knowing the best friend that he is, Sehun enjoyed knowing that his own best friend appreciated his presence around her. Sehun helped Soomi a lot along the way; she wouldn't know what to do without him if he wasn't there for her but of course, Sehun goes out to see the rest of the boys and what so ever. He spends time with Soomi separately although there was a huge confusion when everyone began asking where had Soomi gone to. Sehun told them that she had been busy studying at home since she feels like she's been slacking and it was a good reason to use since their final examination were coming soon. Besides, the boys knew how much of a smarty pants Soomi is.

**********

"So how do you feel today?", Sehun asked breaking the small hug with Soomi. He smiled happily when he saw Soomi smiled to him as she got out of her house. He prefered seeing Soomi smile; she had the brightest smile there is. He didn't like it when Soomi had eyes that were clouded by grey skies; it covered the glow that she had always had as a person. He was glad to finally see the sparkles in her eyes were starting to shine once again.

Soomi gave a small smile as they walked, "I feel great. I feel like I woke up as a new person today. I was dancing around all morning as I got ready for school", she said laughing at her confession herself which made Sehun laugh as well. Sehun felt instantly better listening to Soomi's laughter; it was the most genuine sound to him. His best friend's happiness was his but his smile disappeared when he remembered something he needed to talk to her about. He very unsure if he should talk about it with Soomi; he wasn't sure if she would get uncomfortable. Although he didn't know what happened, he was willing to be clueless for the sake of his best friend. He just wanted Soomi to be alright.

"Soomi, could you do something for me today?", Sehun asked for a favor and without hesitations Soomi said sure. She was one of those people who would do anything for the people she care for. Knowing that it's Sehun, the answer was definitely a yes. Sehun felt a little lighter hearing Soomi saying yes which made him feel like it was easier for him to ask her now. "For my sake, would you please follow me to meet the boys tonight? They've missed having you around and I do too. It's been way too long that you've stayed in hiding. I don't even get why you're running away from us. I thought we were a family", Sehun said sounding really sad at the end of it which made Soomi to slow down her pace and her cheerful expression disappeared.

Sehun just watched her as they walked; he saw how she was deep in thoughts. He knew she was deciding and debating regarding to his questions. Actually, more like the favour he asked for. Soomi was a bit overwhelmed by it; it was a lot to do for someone who had so much to run away from and now to reappear. How would she handle the situation? How would she accept everything once more? She could even tell that when Sehun said the boys missed her, in her world was the boys except for Lay. Soomi turned to look at Sehun who was now looking straight ahead as the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter