Alive Or Possibly Dead.

Bus No.07
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I'm going to see Sehun for awhile over at his house. Auntie Oh called me over for dinner. I'll see you before I go to bed alright?", Soomi said informing her dad; making sure that he was okay with it. She didn't even need to ask in the first place because her dad is definitely okay with it but it felt right for her to do it; the courtesy was important to her. Soomi's dad was out on the patio in their garden reading his newspaper with a cup of coffee to go with. "Don't miss me too much", Soomi said hugging her dad from the the back before pecking a small kiss on his cheek. Showing her affection to her dad. Soomi's dad smiled, he found his daughter acting a little weird however.

"Soomi", her dad called after which made Soomi who was on the way out turn around instantly. Soomi had a questioning look on her face. "Are you okay?", he asked and it made Soomi smile to see how concerned her dad was. She nodded her head and told him she was alright. After an effortlessly convincing her dad, Soomi immediately left her house and headed straight to Sehun's house. She was greeted so warmly by his family when she arrived.

"Sehun-ah, could you get two more bowls of rice. Your dad's really hungry... aish look to him", Mrs.Oh chuckling at her hungry husband who just came back from work and Sehun got up from his seat instantly during dinner. Sehun's mother had prepared so much for dinner that Soomi wasn't sure how they were going to finish everything and she would feel rather guilty if she don't finish a meal someone prepared. Even her dad's.

Sehun and Soomi found themselves sitting on the roof outside Sehun's window after dinner. Somewhere they always find themselves at whenever they're at Sehun's house. Staring at the sky above them. "This is nice", Sehun said shivering a little from the cold breeze; making Soomi smile lightly as she nodded her head. "Yeah, it is isn't it? Everytime we sit here, it feels like I've forgotten all my worries. It's nice to have my mind at ease once in awhile", she shared looking up to the sky. Sehun smiled and pushed her head jokingly, "Then you should come over and hang out here more, I always go over to yours", he said which made the both of them laugh.

"I'm going to head on home. Call you when I get back?", Soomi said looking at Sehun and he was already looking at her with a small smile shining on his face. Sehun nodded, "Don't forget", he said and Soomi laughed lightly. "When did I ever forget?", she asked getting up and climbing back into Sehun's room with him following her from the back. For the first time that night, Sehun didn't have a good feeling. He was so bothered with his feelings. He suddenly felt the longing for Soomi. As if he knew he was never to have her as his own and that was probably the truth that he had already known all these while. The moment he got onto his two feet in his room he looked at Soomi who was grabbing her back nearby and the moment she waited for him to walk her out, he smile lightly to her as he walked over and pulled her into a tight hug.

Soomi stood still, this was the first time Sehun had ever did such a thing after all the years they've been friends. Is he alright? It got her a little worried and confused. "Are you okay?", Soomi asked putting her arms around Sehun; comforting him and that was all he wanted at that point. Sehun nodded, "I just need a hug", he said. Soomi kept quiet and just hugged her best friend. He's one of the best things that had happened to her. Sehun knows how much she loves him; just not in that way. After a minute, Sehun took all his will to let Soomi go. "Don't forget to call me when you get back", he said reminding Soomi once more. Soomi laughed again, "I know Sehun-ah. Don't worry. This isn't the first time I'm going home by myself", she said.

Sehun stood by his gate and watch Soomi walk on to get herself home. Soomi lifted her arm; fulling stretched out and waved to Sehun as she walked backwards. Just to face him and Sehun waved back. He watched her walk home until she was out of sight and then he got himself inside. Straight back to his room and out the window on the roof once more with his phone. Waiting for her call to make sure she was home safe. Just as planned.

Soomi on the other hand, found herself enjoying her walk home. She started thinking. Back then how she would usually walk home, taking the bus... It hit her then, she wanted some time like she did before, before heading home and so she headed straight for the bus station nearby her house; the one she usually goes to. She waited for the bus and went to the street she had the most memories with. It was those nights where she chose to allow herself to remember everything. She walked along the streets and remembered each memory she had along the way and found herself remembering only those memories she had with Lay. Her expression changed. It was a scar she would always remember.

Soomi passed the roads seeing flashes of their memories being replayed before her and it only made her miss those times but she knew how unhealthy it was for her to see such things. It'll only made her worst and out of a sudden she stopped in front of the cafe they were once in when the bus had a delay and they had to take some time to wait for it instead of waiting out in the cold. She remembered how he ensured she wasn't cold by covering her legs with his own jacket. Although it was a small gesture, it showed how much he cared for her. She just didn't understand what happened next. How did he stop all of a sudden? Are feelings like that?

As she walked on, she lifted her head and she stopped once more. This time only to stop her feet but for her heart to beat faster than ever. Her eyes fell onto another pair of eyes that she'll never forget but her expression stayed scarred. Probably even more scarred than she way before a second ago. There it was. Soomi standing before the person she allowed herself to love. The person she could probably never forget. In fact, it was her first love.

Lay who stood not far away from Soomi was frozen in place as well. He was out strolling and found himself looking at the person he was thinking about for weeks and now she's right there. Was this the time for him to make it right? Attempt to explain and make it up to her? Was his words going to be enough? However, our minds are not identical to our bodies. We do things even though we know we tell ourselves no in the head. Therefore Lay took a step forward and in came by surprise to him that Soomi stood still. In place. Was this alright? Was it alright for him to approach her now?

The next thing Soomi knew was that he was standing right in front of her, she spaced out in her thoughts that she hadn't realise he was approaching her. "Hello", he said and it made her speechless. Her heart didn't grow hard like a stone but instead her heart went soft for him. Was he alright? Is he doing well? Why is he out late? How is his face? Did Sehun bruise him? Those were the only thoughts runni

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter