This Is Your Song.

Bus No.07
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Soomi sat in class with her thoughts occupied. She couldn't stop thinking about Lay. It felt as if it was too good to be true. Was it? She even tried to wake herself up; thinking maybe it all could just be a dream in another dream but she liked it. In fact, she tried waking herself up to make sure that it wasn't all a dream because she knew she would be crushed if she woke up once she's deep into these. "Ya, Soomi-ah!", Sehun shouted near her ear which gave her a huge fright? Soomi turned to all her friends and they stared at her. D.O gave a weird look, "Sehun has been shouting your name for about 5 times by your ear. Are you really ignorant?", he asked which made Soomi frown. "Ani!... I was thinking...", Soomi exclaimed awkwardly because she didn't know how to reply D.O.


Sehun smirked, "Thinking about what?", he asked pulling his chair next to Soomi before showing her his cute puppy eyes look. Soomi looked at Sehun angrily as if she was telling him to stop but it was too late, the rest of the boys into the question as well; boys will be boys. "Yeah, thinking about what?", Chanyeol asked taking his seat as he just arrived and was quick to hear the conversation as it goes. Soomi looked up to the tall boy and began to feel pinned to a corner with no where to run and hide. She felt as if it was such a bad day because even Kai who sleep very single morning was wide awake to listen to her. Soomi was doomed she taught until she decided to be more discreet because she just didn't want to tell the boys. It would get a lot worst if the boys know; the first thing that came into Soomi's mind was Luhan. Luhan would know and would probably be affected by it. She didn't want to be selfish.

"Well... I... I met someone", Soomi burst out after stuttering on her words. She didn't want to lie but at the same time she wanted to hide things about Lay. Maybe for the mean time. Kai was definitely wide awake upon hearing Soomi's words, "IT'S A BOY!!", he shouted immediately. All the boys were speechless but as childish as they are, each one of them moved their chair closer to Soomi; allowing no space at all as if someone was about to tell a secret. Soomi looked at the boys scared; what if they find out just like that? What if she can't lie anymore?

"Is he in our school?", Baekhyun immediately asked with a serious face being displayed strongly. Soomi quickly shook her head, she didn't want the boys to start going around their school investigating on each boy there is. The boys were shocked however to know that the guy Soomi claimed to have met was not from their school. "It must be from the other side's school then! Is it Soomi-ah?", Xiumin asked with a bright smile as if he knew his answer was right which it was but of course Soomi refused to admit. Soomi decided to trick them, she shook her head and said, "It doesn't matter what school he is from". That way the boys would think she's saying that he is not from the same school as the other side of the group; meaning where Kris, Chen, Suho, Luhan, Tao and Lay actually studies. Fooling them at the same time telling them it doesn't even matter.

"Of course it does! We want to see him and get to know him to make sure he is the right one for you. Soomi-ah, let us meet him. We're guys, we would know if he's good for you", Sehun said suggesting to the group but at the same time asking Soomi for permission. Soomi flicked her finger onto Sehun's forehead causing him to wince in pain for a moment as he held his forehead with his right hand. "Ani! Stay away from him. You boys would bring trouble with your silliness", Soomi said with a smile like he was about to laugh being reminded at how silly the boys already were. The boys showed a disagreement from the expressions on their faces. "YA! What if the guy is a creep? Or what if he has bad intentions?", Chanyeol scolded out of worry. Sometimes he does make sense but most of the time he's just a joker. Soomi smiled sweetly thinking to herself as she looked down shyly which scared the boys as they never seen this side of her. They had always knew Soomi to be the girl who is against being in a relationship although many guys would love to date her and girls in school would hate that Soomi is actually not even dating one of her 'boy' friends since many find them attractive. "I don't think he's like that guys... I think he's alright. Quite alright...", Soomi said blushing giving the boys another shock while taking it all in.

All they knew was that they kept on getting shocked again and again with the way Soomi was. It was all very new to them as if they were living in a different time and space. Soomi however frowned when Kai asked, "So when can we meet him?". Soomi looked at everyone, "You guys can't find out who it is alright? When the time comes and when it is right, I will definitely introduce him to you and the group. Actually... promise me you won't do anything!", she said making everyone promise her. Pinky promise in fact which everyone agreed on. Although they joke around a lot, they knew exactly when to show respect and be serious. One thing Soomi likes her about bunch of friends. The boys disliked that very moment immediately. "Yaaaa..... that's so unfair....", Sehun with Baekhyun said at the same time. Quickly after, they looked at each other with a smile before giving each ot

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter