Dreams.

Bus No.07
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Sehun was seated beside Soomi in her hospital room. In fact, he was asleep on the couch for one with a blanket on him. It has been requested for Soomi to have her own room; her parents did not want any disturbance and would want Soomi to have her own privacy. It has been 3 weeks in since the accident and Soomi was still asleep. There was not even a sign of her awake without moving, just the way the doctor had mentioned before. Everyone was constantly worried. So many hearts were broken to hear the news. Soomi's father constantly took turns with Sehun; making sure at least one of them would be by herself so that she would never be alone. When Sehun is at school, Soomi's father would be there with her and once he was done, Sehun would be by Soomi while her father heads off to run his responsibilities such as work. On the weekends, Sehun would sit there the whole day and most of the time Soomi's parents would be there too which would lead them to bond together over the hard times of having Soomi in a coma.

Sehun didn't care if he was not spending time for himself, he wanted to be right beside Soomi. At all times if he could. At times he wished how they were done with school so he could be there for her the whole time. He never liked leaving her side each time he needs to head home, rest and head to school in the morning. He just wanted to sit there by her with all the time he's got in the world. Until her eyes flutter open once more; he was sure she would soon. He was very sure of it. Most times, Sehun would end up sitting there telling beside Soomi; telling her what happened at school. Most of the times would be complains on the boys and how it was really different and annoying to not have Soomi around.

He kept telling her how lonely he felt without her. There was no one for him to walk to school with, no one's chair to kick, no one to get in trouble with him etc. All the things they would do together and no one else. Sehun also tells Soomi the homeworks they get at school, and he would explain them to her so that she could learn too in case she was conscious silently. He would also read to her; he knows how much she enjoys reading and since she can't read at the moment, he thought he could read it to her instead although he would rather die then read because he thinks it is very very boring. Sehun didn't want Soomi to feel left out in the world, so he tells her everything that is going on so that she wouldn't miss a thing despite having the chances that she was never once awake.

Lay? Well, he had never missed a day without stepping into the hospital. However, he closest he had ever gotten were those times he stood outside Soomi's room; watching her through the glass window while Sehun was asleep beside her. Sometimes, he would only be able to ask the nurse about her condition. It breaks his heart each day to only watch her froma distance. He didn't deserve to be around her. Not this way. He would only hurt her although he knows better now. Although he loves her. He knew he wasn't welcome by Sehun to be anywhere near Soomi. Sehun had made it quite clear to him when he told him to leave after Soomi was secured in the hospital after the accident.

Not a day goes by that Lay doesn't long to be by Soomi's side. To hold her hand and talk to her, even though she doesn't hear him. He wants to tell her his thoughts and his dreams about her. He dreamt about her all the time. He thinks about her all the time. Unfortunately, he could go no where near to touching her beautiful delicate hands. He just wants to sit there and watch her in silent.

Once again, he stood outside the window watching Soomi as Sehun was fast asleep beside her. He wished he was in Sehun's position but boy he wouldn't even shut his eyes if he was Sehun. He would cherish each moment and kept his eyes on her. It was one of the most beautiful thing he has ever seen, her asleep soundly but with his whole heart, he wants her awake. He wants her enjoying life once more even if it is not with him. All he wanted at least was to show how much he was at fault for causing Soomi such danger in her life. It was all his fault. He could only take the blame for himself. From the moment it happened to this very moment right now.

As Lay stood watching Soomi with his hood up; covering his head, he heard footsteps coming closer and seemed to notice that it was Soomi's father. Somehow he didn't want to move, he just wanted to stay longer. He had only been there for an hour since Sehun wasn't asleep before that. Therefore, he turned away to ensure Soomi's father didn't see him as he immediately entered the room; waking up Sehun. Soon, Sehun had left after Lay saw him hold Soomi's hand for a bit. He could see how sad Sehun was but he was very good at hiding it. Indeed he was.

With Sehun gone, Lay felt safe to see Soomi a little longer but it only led him to be seen by Soomi's father not too long after. The both of them shared a look but Lay could only grin lighly as he bowed his head; showing respect. Soomi's father did the same but with a very warm smile on his face. He had never blamed Lay. He knew that it something was going to happen, it will and no one was in control on it. Therefore Lay was never to blame to him. He was only upset that it was not prevented easily.

Upon seeing Lay's presence, Soomi's father went out to greet him which scared Lay a little. He was startled by his actions. "Hello sir", Lay greeted with a respectful bow but only to receive a light laugh as a reply immediately after. He looked up and Soomi's father patted his back. "You are very well mannered Yixing", Mr.Go said turning to the direct of his daughter; looking at her through the window along side Lay. Mr.Go addressed Lay by his real name which he had found out through Sehun when he asked about Lay. Lay was indeed surprise but he didn't dare to ask any questions. He was in no place, he thought.


"I always see you watch

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter