Confusion.

Bus No.07
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was another gloomy day for Soomi. She sat in front of her house door staring up at the sky with her earphones accompany her by her ears. She doesn't know why she was feeling down but she was. She felt as if something was missing and she just couldn't point it out. She was close but yet still so far. Her thoughts were very far away as well. The reason she was out at her door steps was because she was waiting for Sehun at the same time. They were suppose to go hang out with their new friends like they did before with the rest of the group. It was getting colder as the sun was setting so Soomi placed her hands into her trench coat pockets and headed out to the street. Soon she found herself staring at the tree across the street. Her mind just wouldn't let her rest. She keeps thinking and thinking to the point she didn't know what she was thinking about anymore. Too much thoughts that it made her confuse herself. It wasn't long until she snapped out of her little daydream when a pair of hands covered her eyes from the back. "What are you thinking of?", a male voice spoke and Soomi knew exactly it is. She didn't need to guess because she grew up listening to that particular voice grow up with her; from when it's just a cute child voice up to when it hits it's puberty. She knew it all too well. "I don't even know", she replied taking the hands off her eyes before turning around. Forgetting the fact that she was standing at the edge of the platform by the street. Soomi slipped as she turned causing her to let out a little short scream as she pulled on Sehun. Without any hesitations, Sehun started laughing; making Soomi herself laugh right after watching him laugh happily for a few seconds.

"Oh Soomi, you know exactly how to make me laugh", Sehun said putting his arms around Soomi as they began their journey on foot together. Soomi just glared at her best friend, she has to admit to herself that it was embarrassing and funny. When they got the restuarant, the rest were already there. Taking their seats comfortably, and began having dinner. It wasn't long until the whole bunch of them decided to head out to explore the city they were in.  It was getting a tad boring if they continue to just sit and talk non-stop; so why not explore the world they're in right? Soomi had her hands in her coat pockets as she walked staring at the empty sky above her while Sehun guided her path from her side. "Where are we going?", Luhan asked with an annoyed voice before he accidentally bump into Kris who was beside him. Tao's panda eyes were as lazy as ever, "I don't even know. This is all Baekhyun's plan", he said poking Baekhyun who was walking happily in front of him with Chen, Suho and D.O. Chanyeol was skipping from the back alone, he was obviously bored of walking. Everyone practically started to think that they were walking aimlessly until they approached a park with a mini forest that was taken care off for the public to enjoy but since it was night time, you'll probably seldom see people there. Everyone looked at each other with a confused look, apparently nobody knew what was going on at the moment except for the person who brought them there. Baekhyun laughed to himself seeing the reactions from his friends, "Alright, I know... What the heck right?", he asked looking at everyone after turning around. Sehun nodded his head immediately with Xiumin. The girls were quiet, they were clearly clueless about anything at the moment. "It's a little change of scenery. Once in a while, it's nice. You'll see. Let's go sit in the middle of the field. I brought a bottle so we can play truth of dare", Baekhyun said letting out a small explainatin before leading the way to the middle of the field which was connected to the forest that was at the back of them when they're all seated in a circle.

"Who's first?", Baekhyun said placing the bottle in the middle of the circle. Kai immediately put his hand up as he shouted, "Me!", at the same time as Chanyeol who then glared at each other as they both wanted to go first but then none of them got to spin the bottle first since Baekhyun spun it right away when the two began fighting. Laughter was everywhere in the atmosphere, there were so many funny stories that was shared and so many interesting dares were done. As for Soomi, she was considered lucky because the bottle hasn't turned towards her yet; it did turn towards her direction but then it landed towards Sehun who was always beside her. Sehun had to go all extremely adorable to Soomi which she find really disturbing and it definitely showed; making others laugh at the two from the act to the reaction by Soomi. "Wait wait, who didn't do anything yet?", Chen asked making everyone look around but there was no one with their hands up except for Soomi who was slowly lifting her hands up. "Ya! Not fair", Sehun said slapping her leg from the side lightly which earned him a soft glare from Soomi before she turned to face the rest. Tao suddenly clapped his hands once and lifted his hands, "Let's just make the next one hers. Dare her dare her!", he said which definitely got the other's approvals. "Pabo, we have to ask if she wants truth or dare", D.O said with an annoyed face before turning to Soomi. Soomi was definitely pressured, everyone was looking at her; waiting for an answer from her. Thinking fast, Soomi was sure that she wasn't ready to let out any secrets or at least truths about herself or her life so quickly, she chose the dare option causing Tao to quickly smile from excitement because he already has a dare in mind for her. He was pretty much begging to let him dare her; up to the point everyone gave up and let him do what he want.

"I dare you to go walk around in the forest. Alone and no phones. Not even a single light to help you. We'll get someone to find you after we finish 4 rounds of the game", he said making Soomi's eyes widened. "Ya! Are you crazy? She's a girl, she can't go alone. No, I'll go with her"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter