Playing With Time.

Bus No.07
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Meet me at my place tomorrow night, 9pm", Baekyun remembered Chanyeol's statement the day before when they were at the park where they met Soomi for the first time again. He ruffled his head crazily, "Aish, what do you think Chanyeol has planned?", he asked Tao who was busy using his phone on his bed. Luhan appears a minute later, "Any of you know what Chanyeol is planning?", he asked closing the door which left Baekhyun rolling his eyes as he flops flat onto the bed beside Tao. "I'm dying from curiosity!", Baekhyun said placing a pillow onto his face as if he was about to suffocate himself with the pillow.

Luhan sat at Tao's study chair and went into thinking. He rolled over the chair near the bed and paused, "I think it's a plan to get Soomi and Lay to meet. Maybe she'll remember him again if they meet. Just like how she remembers us after meeting us!", Luhan said outloud lifting both arms into the sky as if he had hit the jackpot. D.O opened the door aggressively, "Are you crazy? What is it that you are all planning?", he asked angrily. The boys who were in the room froze, the moment they saw D.O, they knew it was the end of all skimmings.

"Ah, it's nothing. I was just day dreaming", Luhan said trying to cover up but D.O was not buying it at all. D.O walk in and crossed his arms, "Tell me and I'll help", he said which made Tao drop his phone and look up. "What did you say?", Tao asked along with the other two boys looking at him as if he wasn't D.O after all. D.O rolled his eyes, "As much as I know Lay made a mistake and hurt Soomi, I'm sure we all know how much he loves her. He broke down way too many times to not be given the chance to fix things. To at least sit down and apologize properly before they part ways for good", he said and Luhan smiled.

"I knew you had this in you. So I'm guessing, Chanyeol is going to make them meet again and just then, maybe she'll remember him!", Luhan repeated his statement but D.O whacked him in the head. "That wouldn't work because Lay was the first person she saw after waking up besides Sehun and she only remembered us after the confetti bomb went off. It shocked her enough to stimulate her memories", D.O seriously as if he was a doctor and then Baekhyun comes in to ruin his vibe.

"Then we'll just make them meet and pull off another confetti bomb!", Baekhyun said standing on the bed with two arms up high in the sky. Tao pulled him down, "Ya, your head is going to hit the fan!", he shouted. D.O shook his head, "I doubt that would work guys", he said but as he was about to continue speaking, the door opened again. Chanyeol appeared.

"I couldn't wait until 9pm, so I came. Such a stupid time to set when we have nothing to do right now anyway", he said closing the door. Baekhyun smiled brightly, "Thank god you were here! I thought of killing myself because I couldn't wait", he said desperately but D.O pushed him aside. "Stop being a drama queen", he said with his eyes rolling. Chanyeol clapped his hands and everyone huddled closer. "Okay, here's what I came up with. Soomi doesn't remember Lay when she first saw him right? But after getting a shock from the confetti bomb, she remembered all of us? Right?", Chanyeol asked and the rest nodded their heads like small children listening to their teacher.

"Since it was said that Lay was with her at the crash, he was probably the last person she saw. Now, does that makes sense?" Chanyeol said and after a five second pause all the boys shook their heads except for D.O which made Chanyeol roll his eyes before face palming himself. "It means, Lay's face was the last face she saw before she got hit by the car so we'll need a much bigger impact to actually make her memories come back!", Chanyeol said and then the boys nod their heads as they finally understood.

"But... Lay promised to stay out of her life remember?", Tao said as he was starting to sound rather sad remembering how Lay was avoiding everyone so that Soomi can have everyone in her life again except for him. Just him alone. D.O made a face. He wasn't in favor of breaking a promise. However Chanyeol smirked, "He's not breaking any promises. We're breaking the promise for him. If anyone were to be blame, it's us and not him", he said and everyone looked at him. A little unsure but at the same time impressed at how Chanyeol thought through everything. "This is what we're going to do", Chanyeol continued speaking as everyone started listening to him attentively. Ensuring that they don't miss a single word out of it.

**********

"How do you feel?", Sehun asked just in time as he stepping into Soomi's house and she got down from her room. Sehun was wearing his coat and scarf around his neck. The weather was indeed getting colder these days. Sehun took off his shoes, coat and scarf and placed them nicely. "Oh, you're here already? I'm really good actually", Soomi asked and Sehun nodded as Soomi approached him with a smile. "Let's have breakfast with my dad before we go to the beach okay?", she said taking Sehun by his arm and pulled him towards the kitchen immediately.

"Oh, Sehun-ah you're here", Soomi's father said. "Good morning, is there anything I can do to help you?", Sehun asked but Soomi's father said no as he was almost done with the dishes. Soomi on the other hand started preparing the table out side in the yard since her father and her agreed that they wanted to get some sun since Soomi was kept indoor for a very long time. "Appa! I'll carry the food, please go ahead and have a seat", Soomi said when she saw her dad coming out with a tray full of food on top of it. Soomi steadily took over and brought the food to the table, placing them nicely. Everyone took their seats and Soomi's father smiled looking at Soomi on his left and Sehun on his right.

Soomi chuckled, "Appa, why are you smiling to bright? Did business went well lately?", she asked but Soomi's father shook her head before he chuckled as well. "I'm extremely happy today. To see you smiling and that you are here with me. There wasn't a day that went by with me not thinking about how I would live in this house alone with you", Mr.Go said and Soomi's smile disappeared. Instead, she looked rather saddened knowing her father had such thoughts. Sehun's smile disappeared too.

"But seeing you here, with Sehun here too... I couldn't be more than happy", Mr.Go continued and laughed which made Sehun look over at Soomi with a shy smile and Soomi ree too. Sehun was getting more nervous around Soomi. Knowing that she knows how he feels about her, he doesn't know a single moment Soomi might just give him an answer but till this very day, Soomi had never mentioned anything about it; as if he never told her which made it rather comfortable for him to still be around her. I guess that's how much they've grown with one another until they are so considerate to one another; knowing how each minds worked individually.

"The food will get cold if we keep talking, hurry and have some food", Soomi said and both men sitting before her nodded their heads and they begin enjoying their meal. She looked to the both of them and smiled. Was she happy? Is this all that she needed? Thinking about this however made the smile on Soomi's face disappear once more

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter