Remember.

Bus No.07
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello readers!

I hope you'll like this new chapter. I decided to make longer chapters so that you have more to read and don't think that it's over too quickly but at the same time I'm trying to speed up the story a little. I'm pretty sure you're interested with what's going to happen next so I'm doing my best so you don't have to keep waiting too long. Tell me what you think down below in the comment section! Thank you for reading and subscribing so far. I really really appreciate the support I'm getting. xx

The sound of the clock clicking along side the sound of an unstable table. Most of the students in the classroom was copying the notes while Baekhyun, D.O, Chanyeol, Kai, Xiumin, Sehun and Soomi sat in their respective seats staring at the clock and sometimes would glance at each other. It was a few minutes till the bell rang; signalling that school is over which means is it the beginning of their two weeks of holiday. Soomi rested her chin on her palm with her head pushed a little upwards while her other hand was wiggling a pen. Not even one from the seven of them bothered to finish copying the notes given out on the white board. Sehun was even knocking onto Soomi's chair with every second passed. In the other school not too far away, another seven students was doing the exact same thing but they were a little noisier as theii teacher was absent. "I can't wait for the bell to ring...", Tao whined closing his eyes as he let himself fall onto his table restlessly. Luhan turned his head a little and started laughing, "I know right, I can't wait too", he said looking down to his hands as he let out a blushing smile which Lay could see since he was seated beside Luhan. Suho had a teasing smile on his face; he slapped Luhan's shoulder lightly and said, "You're just excited to see Soomi" which got everyone's attention. "You like Soomi", Jikyung asked at the same time as Chen and Kris who was shocked. Luhan looked at them in shock before he turned to Suho with an annoyed look on his face, "Way to go with keeping it a secret Su-'hoe' ", he said which got some of them to laugh.

Suho smiled guiltily and lifted his arms up as if he was about to get arrested but then it was all forgotten when Chen asked, "Did you asked her out yet?". Everyone pretty much leaned in closer to Luhan; waiting for an answer except for Lay who was just listening and peaking once in a while from the side of his eye sight. Luhan scratched the back of his head, "Aish... she hasn't given me an answer for quite sometime now. I was hoping she would today since we're all meeting up at the beach", he replied with hope in his voice. Kris and Jikyung smirked, "How are you going to get her to say yes? Do you really like her a lot?", Jikyung questioned and immediately received a nod from Luhan. "I don't know but I feel like I have a million butterflies in my stomach when she's around", he said while Lay started packing immediately and not to mention quickly; standing up right after which brought everyone's attention to him. "It's time", he said signalling the rest to pack up. He somehow didn't want to hear anymore questions or confessions; as he first thought that he just wanted to stay in class forever but he was wrong. As he followed everyone out, he checked his phone but he didn't receive anything which brought a sad look onto his face.

*Flashback*

"I love how you text me right on time when I leave class although your class is just a few classes away", Lay said looking at Jisoo who was using her phone across him at the dinning table in Lay's house. Jisoo looked up and tilted her head, "That's how I show you how I miss you so easily", she said before sticking out her tongue at Lay; making him laugh in return before continue gazing at Jisoo's appearance.

*Flashback end*

"Lay!", Luhan said tapping Lay's shoulder. Lay looked up in suprise, "Oh mian, what's wrong?", he asked. Luhan shook his head with a soft smile, he knew that Lay was probably thinking about Jisoo; especially when he's holding on to his phone. "We're taking my my car and Xiumin hyung's car to the beach. I received a text from Chanyeol saying that they're already nearby the beach so we better hurry up", he said putting his arms around Lay as he guide Lay to his car with his dad driving in the front. "Annyeonghaseyo", Tao and Lay wished upon entering the vehicle's back seat. It wasn't long until they arrived, and all of them started running towards the beach except for Lay who stood still at the side walk for a little while. It reminded him of how long he hasn't been to the beach although he loves it because he knew that Jisoo hated the beach and they never went to the beach together before. Jisoo hated playing under the sun even though it wouldn't cause any harm at all. As everyone was reunited on the beach, Luhan kept looking around for Soomi until he finally asked Sehun in secret. "Sehunnie, where's Soomi?", Luhan asked looking around. Sehun clapped his hands once and nodded, "She went to get some drinks. She should be back in a minute", he said. Luhan nodded and then got distracted quickly when Kai started playing with his cap.

Meanwhile, Soomi had 2 plastic bags filled with drinks in her hands. She just got out of the convenient store and was making her way back to the beach but it kinda stalled her when she bumped into Lay who was standing at the top of the stairs which leads to the beach. Unable to avoid, Lay quickly spotted Soomi who was coming closer to where he was. Soomi smiled from afar and lifted the bags a little showing the drinks she got as she approached him. "Aren't you coming?", Soomi asked trying to break the ice between them before continuing to make her way down to the beach but it came by surprise when Lay suddenly grabbed one of the plastic bags from her hand when she was hardly halfway down and not to mention speeding up in front of her. "Why isn't anyone helping you?", he asked as he continued walking with his other hand in his pocket. Soomi couldn't reply, she just stayed quiet. She couldn't say anything, she wasn't the type to make anyone else look bad especially when everyone totally forgot about the drinks except for her. She was just completely disturbed by Lay's actions and pretty much his vibe. She was always getting a certain vibe that she just can't explain. It was since the first time she was on the bus with him but although she knows him now, she still couldn't put her finger on it.

"Oh! Soomi, did you bump into Lay on the way down?", Luhan asked taking the plastic bag from Soomi with eyes flying from Soomi to Lay and then back to Soomi. Soomi nodded, "Hmm...", she said as a response. To be honest, she didn't know if she bumped into him or he could've walked too slow that she couldn't surpass him fast enough. Luhan smiled to Soomi, "You could've asked me for help", he said ending his sentence with a wink but Soomi just smiled and walked out to the sea where Sehun was at while Luhan and Lay continued to settle the drinks. Sehun turned around and saw Soomi approaching, and so he put his arms around her shoulders; staring out to the sea. "When are you going to give Luhan an answer? It's been 2 weeks", he asked but Soomi elbowed the side of his body jokingly in return. Soomi sighed, "I don't know if I want to date him. I don't know if I want to date at all. Look at where my parents end up to", she said which made Sehun rest his head towards Soomi's head. "Ya, it's time you know the different between you and your parents. Your love life is not the same as them", Sehun said but Soomi was rather still doubtful; she can't help but thought of how love will hurt her anyways. Maybe in a different way, she can't be too sure that if love will do her good.

Soomi soon forgot all about the answer that she needs to give and about her fear of falling in love when everyone started playing and pretty much began to enjoy themselves. Some of them played volleyball and some of them was burrying Chanyeol in the sand while Soomi was sitting quietly reading her book since it was the perfect weather. The sun wasn't even out which just makes things so perfect although it is still broad daylight. Luhan who was playing volleyball suddenly lost concentration towards the game when he accidentally glance over at Soomi. "Guys! I'm going to stop. I got something to do", he said as he quickly left; jogging towards Soomi. Soomi was happily reading until she noticed how it suddenly got darker but then she realized how Luhan was standing in front of her with a smile on his face. "Wanna go for a walk? The view over there is much nicer you know", he asking Soomi to join him for a walk and it wasn't like Soomi was given a choice. Yes, it may seem like it but when it comes to being nice, do you have a choice? Nope, indeed. Soomi smiled and got up on her two feet. She then followed Luhan who took a head start. As the two began walking away from their bunch of noisy friends, all of them turned their heads and began teasing Luhan silently except for D.O and Baekhyun who immediately have a worried look on their faces. Lay on the other hand was sitting not too far away from where Soomi was seated before just watched them and turned back his head to face the sea; he pretty much heard their early conversation before the two set off for a walk but didn't really care much about it as he was pretty distracted himself. He kept staring at his phone as if he was expecting a call or a text that he knows he won't get.

"So have you thought about it yet?", Luhan asked avoiding eye contact a little because he was already blushing as he asked Soomi the questions. Soomi looked at Luhan and then back to her hands, "Ahh... Yeah I've been thinking about it", she said not really knowing what she's saying. It is true, she has been thinking about it but she doesn't know if she wants this. Does she really want this? She hasn't decide and probably never will; at this state. Luhan moved closer to Soomi and bumped her a little causing them to look at each other on time. "So what do you say?", he asked which g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter