Ascending.

Bus No.07
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun waited anxiously after he rang Soomi's doorbell. Soomi without doubt allowed him in immediately when she saw through the camera that it was Sehun. As she opened the front door, Sehun immediately dragged her to her room; closing the door behind them while he was at it. Soomi was speechless seeing this. It was so out of the blue. "Sehun, what's wrong with you?", Soomi asked confused with Sehun's weird behaviour. He was just fine before he left earlier. About 15-20 minutes ago. Sehun looked disturbed, sitting on Soomi's bed. "Did something happen between you and Lay?", he asked and Soomi was immediately stunned and went completely speechless hearing the question coming out of Sehun's mouth. How did he know? Where was all this coming from? Most importantly, how was Soomi to reply him without her heart aching when the aching had never stopped?


Soomi meddled with her fingers. She couldn't face Sehun directly although she knew the truth was already out with him. Soomi rather looked like she was all over the place in her head; which she was. She didn't know what to do, she was thinking about too many things at once which was driving her insane. Sehun watched Soomi with sadness in his eyes, he knew exactly how much it was hurting her but he had to admit she hid it very well but he didn't want her to; he wanted to know and make it alright for her. He didn't want her to go through it alone. They grew up together, they went through everything together. What made her think he wasn't going to stay with her on this one? Of course he was.

Sehun stood up and walked over to Soomi, cupping her face with his hands. "Soomi, it's me. Oh Sehun. I've been through it all with you. There's nothing you can't tell me. Regardless of what it is, I'm going to be here for you. So just stop and tell me. Stop hiding it from me", he said looking into his best friends eyes and Soomi began tearing. How much she wished she could let her emotions out all these while but now someone's telling her it was alright and it felt too good to be true to her. It took Soomi awhile to open up to Sehun about it but as she took her time and finished explaining to Sehun, she turned to him; noticing how his expression was no longer the kiddy, playful yet gentle Sehun. Tears never stopped running down her cheeks as she spoke. She knew Sehun was filled with anger. Sehun however turned to Soomi, pulling her into a hug. The longest hug Soomi ever had with Sehun. It was rather comforting indeed. Soomi felt relieved but Sehun's expression didn't change, he was still not happy. "I'll be right back", Sehun said standing up and walking off which surprised Soomi and it hit her immediately. She knew Sehun was going to do something stupid or reckless about it which caused her to quickly grab her keys and coat as she rushed after Sehun. She'd seen Sehun the was he is before but when this part of Sehun comes out, it wasn't going to be pretty at all.

"Sehun! Stop!", Soomi shouted as she ran; trying to catch up with Sehun on foot but knowing that he is tall, he was much faster. That didn't stop her, Soomi kept running as if her life depended on it. She couldn't afford to have Sehun do anything that could ruin everything for everyone and it would be because of her and her heart that couldn't keep it together by herself. She didn't want to be selfish. Not to the people she love and care about but as she saw Sehun entering the diner, she knew she had to run faster before it was too late.  As she ran inside, she saw how Sehun had pulled Lay up by grabbing onto his shirt which made her shout "Sehun, stop!", before covering as she saw Sehun threw a strong punch across Lay's face at the same time. That's where her heart broke once more. Seeing everything so shattered before her.

 

Soomi's tears continously as she was dragged away by Sehun; as if they were in a rush away from everyone. As quickly as possible. "Sehun-ah", Soomi tried calling with her broken crying voice; to make Sehun stop pulling her but Sehun ignored her completely. He was so furious like flames were burning from the inside. It was like he barely needed a moment to catch his breath. Soomi's feet was failing on her, they were tired and she was constantly at the edge of falling over. Sehun kept dragging her away to one point where Soomi raised her voice, "Oh Sehun! Stop it!", she shouted which made Sehun let her hand go as he turned towards her. Soomi felt the pace stop immediately causing her to fall on to the ground; on her knees. She was sure enough that her feet was going to break on her, she was sure she was going to faint at one point especially when tears kept streaming down her cheeks non-stop.

Sehun finally stood there quietly, breathing heavily; finally catching his breath while Soomi was on her hands and knees on the ground. She was definitely short of breath. It was much harder to breath properly in the cold weather. Sehun crouched down and looked at Soomi. "I'm sorry. I can't have you hurt anymore", he said tucking Soomi's hair behind her ears. Soomi looked up with a slight shock on her face but tears were overpowering her expressions strongly as she continued catching her breath. Sehun was back to his gentle self with her.

"Let's get you home alright?", Sehun said helping Soomi up by her shoulders before he hugged her from the side with one arm around her; leading the way back to her home sweet home. Soomi was so tired by the time she got home, crying for hours was a tiring thing to do. It literally drains all your energy which makes it a lot easier to sleep afterwards unless you have things to do, then it'll be really hard to stay awake. Sehun escorted Soomi back to her room and tucked her into bed; knowing how tired she would probably be.

After seeing how Soomi closed her eyes, he stood up from the bed; ready to leave and set for home but it shoc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter