Unnoticingly.

Bus No.07
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As the alarm rang, music began playing loudly as a vision began clear of a particullar girl. Waved hair blackish-dark brown that goes below her collarbones; parted in the middle, highly fair skin as if she's Snow White, beautiful eyes; innocent yet mysterious, high pointed nose and with perfectly reddish curved lips to complete her. She appeared dancing goofily in her black and white striped pajamas. She began dancing her way to her bathroom with her towel hung on her shouler but the moment she reached for the door knob and twisted it... it was locked. Immediately, her dancing mood was killed as she looked confused. She turned around to look at the clock and saw how she had only 50 minutes before she needs to be down stairs for breakfast with her dad as it was the first day of the first year in high school for her and she had promised her best friend that they would walk in together to mark their beginning of the first year in high school together like they always do back in middle school. With a panic expression, she began running towards the door. "Appa!", she shouted running down the stairs and a man came running from the kitchen hearing the scream without hesitations. "Soomi?Wae? Why aren't you getting ready?", her father asked looking rather confused at how his child was still in her pajamas instead of being in the shower preparing for as usual school. "Appa, my toilet door is locked again. I need the key! Key! Palli, palli!", his child rushed him and quickly he went running for the toilet key in key box located at the living room. "Gomawo!", his daughter wished as she kissed his cheek and went running up the stairs and back to her room. All the old man could do was laugh at the chaos his child brought to him early in the morning but he was okay with it all as long as she maintained to be the obedient child he had taught and always loved. "Oh Go Soomi", he said heading back to the kitchen.

"Phew, okay back to the start", Soomi said lowering her turntable  cueing lever as she quickly made her way back to her bathroom to have a quick bath. She got herself dressed in her new school uniform. White short sleeved collared top with a dark blue tie tucked inside the collar, platted dark blue skirt, dark blue blazer and white sneakers. She dusted her skirt after combing her hair in front of the mirror and smiled, "It will be a better year", she said to herself with the slight memory of the year before running through her head but then she shook it off with a smile before hovering her light brown backpack on her shoulder and headed down the stairs after grabbing her phone plus her white earphones and sliding them into her pocket. "Good morning", Soomi greeted her dad as she sat herself down at the kitchen conter which was where her breakfast had already been prepared on with a cup of tea right next to it. "Morning kiddo, good sleep?", Soomi's dad greeted back as he entered the kitchen from the garden with a coffee in his hand. Soomi nodded as she began eating. Hurry up, I'm driving you to school but I won't be able to pick you up so could you take a bus home? It's about time you learn how to take the bus instead of just following whoever is with you. You got your pepper spray right?", her dad said flipping through the newspaper across the counter. "Bus?", Soomi asked. She never took the bus alone before but she does knw how to. It was just weird for her but went with it anyways. Soomi nodded, "Nae, it's in my bag", she said quickly finishing up after few minutes and rushing her dad out the door a little after as she didn't want to keep her best friend waiting. She hated when she kept anyone waiting for her. She just felt so burdensome and guilty about it. Everything was such a rush on the first morning of a high school student. On the way to school, Soomi was getting nervous about high school. She kept wondering how was it different from middle school but at the same time she didn't care. She wanted to make the most of out if. She has too. Once her dad parked the car, she hugged her dad wishing goodbye and was already heading out of the car when she got stopped. "Soomi-ah, I have something for you", her dad said revealing a set of keys with pepper spray attatched to it. Soomi's eyes went wide, "Are you serious? My own keys?", she asked grabbing the keys and hugging her dad once more. "Be careful on the way back alright?", her dad said but it was a little too late as Soomi was already running out and headed straight for the school entrance. A smile appeared on her dad's face, he always enjoyed sending Soomi off to her first day of schol every single year.

Soomi was not like any other kids. She has been protected, disciplined and obedient to her parents since she was young and since she was the only child. Furthermore, she's a girl which made them even more protective over her. She doesn't do things without their permission and of course gained more and more freedom over time but at the same time, she keeps her grades up. Everything she does was slightly controled by her parents. It may doesn't seem like it but it is the way it is. She sleeps right after shower, dinner and homework and she only goes out with the people her parents trusts even though she does break the rules sometimes and of course fortunately not getting caught or anything. She was a girl with her own mind. She was a girl raised to be the perfect child and as a daughter, she kept it that way to show appreciation towards her parents. It always grants her to negotiate deals once in a while to earn her benefits. Although controled, she was still able to bare with it all since she was really really used to it. Approaching the school entrance, she spotted a tall person with blonde hair which made her smile mischiveously. "Ya! Oh Sehun!", she said clinging her arm around her best friend's neck as she jumped up since he was too tall; tugging him down. Sehun got a shock, "Ya! Soomi! Let go! This is not a good start on the first day!", he said trying to get Soomi's arms off. Soomi laughed and let go before fixing herself and looked straight towards the gates of the school since they were standing right in front of it. Sehun did the same after smiling and fixing his uniform. "High school students, we grow up to fast. Should we celebrate after school?", Sehun asked nudging Soomi by the arm. Soomi nodded, "Sounds good", she replied not taking her eyes off the school. After a while, after taking deep breaths, Sehun asked, "Ready?". Soomi smiled turning to him, "I was waiting for that 'Ready?'. You say it everytime we enter school gate. Without fail every year", she replied almost laughing. The two best friends began walking towards the school gates and as they entered or should I say go through the gates to high school they looked at each other and bursted laughing.

"I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter