Running Man Members

Running Man Members Kim Jong Kook And Song Ji Hyo Are Dating?

All the Running Man members eventually arrived. Everyone managed to get past the reporters subtly, except poor Kwang Soo. His height was a bit difficult to hide so he had to walk while crouching. Weirdly enough, no one was suspicious of him or his strange posture. When he entered Jong Kook's house, he greeted all his hyungs and Ji Hyo, and sat down next to Jae Suk and Suk Jin's kids. Jae Suk was the first one to talk.

"How long have you guys been seeing each other?" he asked, very seriously.

The usually playful Jae Suk was much more tame in real life than on television. His chatterbox personality was something that everyone appreciated on Running Man; he could make the most awkward moments turn out funny and entertaining. He often bragged about his ttakji skills and dancing skills, but in real life, he was an extremely humble man. He never forgot to thank the people that helped him become what he is today. His friends always asked his opinion first before doing anything rash because he always had the wisest answers. Even though he was a hyung to the majority of his running man castmates, Jae Suk was regurlarly made fun of. Of course, it was only for the purpose of the show. In Kwang Soo and Haha's eyes, Jae Suk was simply an amazing human being.

"For 6 months.'' replied Jong Kook, while holding Ji Hyo's hand.

Jong Kook always came to Jae Suk when he needed advice, and so did Ji Hyo. She was like a little sister to him, his relationship with her was almost the same as with Hyori. She consulted him when she had questions and he would try his best to enlighten her on the choices she should make. She often came out of her ''therapy sessions'' with Jae Suk happy, relaxed and ready to tackle life. Jae Suk was about to ask another question when Haha jumped out of his seat to hug Jong Kook.

"Hyung, are you sure you want to date Ji Hyo? You might be completely bald before you reach 40!" joked Haha, trying to get rid of the strangely solemn atmosphere. 

Haha felt as if they were all meeting their parents-in-law, in that case; Jae Suk. He sounded very disapproving of the couple's relationship. Fortunately, everyone laughed, including Jae Suk. Haha knew that Jae Suk was very protective of his close dongsaengs. He didn't want them to receive backlash from the show's fans. He had to make sure they genuinely liked each other and were ready for the worst to come.

"Yah, Ha Dong Hoon, you want to die?" said Ji Hyo, raising from her seat. Haha managed to lighten the mood.

Jong Kook immediately grab Ji Hyo's waist and pulled her back down next to him. She landed with a "poof" on the sofa and grinned. He put his arm around her and smiled. She liked it when Jong Kook initiated skinship.

"Aeeee hyung! Stop that, there are children in the room!" teased Kwang Soo, while covering Suk Jin's son's eyes and ears.

Jong Kook and Ji Hyo laughed.

"Are you jealous? You want to sit on me, Kwang Soo-ah?" asked Jong Kook, gesturing to his thighs, with a smile plastered on his face.

"NO! He is my hyung! He loves me more than you! Right, hyung?" said Haha, with a child's voice, as he's walking to his rightful place.

Gary pushed Haha out of the way and sat on Jong Kook's lap.

"Merong!" Gary said, sticking out his tongue, while hugging Jong Kook.

"It's not too late to change your mind, Ji Hyo. I have a lot to offer you, I have my own company! I'll buy you all the houses you want!" Gary whispered to Ji Hyo, not so quietly, while holding her hand.

"Stop talking about houses, Gary-ah! Ji Hyo's hearbeat is going to plummet!" mocked Suk Jin.

Laughter erupted from everywhere. Who would have guessed that they would be laughing like a happy family when their job could be in danger? That shows just how much the Running Man members care about each other. There were no hard feelings from Gary and everyone was congratulating the SpartAce couple.

"Ji Hyo-ah, we're very happy for you two, but we still need explanations. How did you get together?"

Jae Suk still wanted to know how it all happened.