Emergency

Running Man Members Kim Jong Kook And Song Ji Hyo Are Dating?

Two weeks have gone by since the last time Ji Hyo had her break down in front of Jong Kook. She was afraid that they would be awkward around each other since they had never been so...intimate. But when she saw Jong Kook the next day, he was being his usual self so she decided to act as if the evening before was only a moment of weakness and nothing more.

"Nothing more." Ji Hyo repeated to herself aloud, as she looked out the window.

It was a rainy day and the wind was blowing strongly, Ji Hyo was waiting for the betraying giraffe at Haha's restaurant after receiving this text: 

Noona! Can you meet me at Dong Hoon hyung's restaurant? I want your opinion about the way I portray my character in Maritime Police Marco. Please come! I will pay for your meal :)

You know my weakness Kwang Soo-ah :P I'll meet you there in an hour!

Neh, noona! See you in an hour ^^

And so, an hour and 12 minutes later, Ji Hyo went to sit at a table and waited, and waited...and waited.

She was never a patient woman, she texted him, huffing in annoyance.

YAH! LEE KWANG SOO! I've been waiting for you for more than 40 minutes! If you don't walk out that door in the next 5 minutes, I'm leaving!

Right at the moment she pressed "send", the glass doors swung open and a wet Kwang Soo appeared.

"Ji Hyo noona, I'm sorry for being late!" Kwang Soo bowed and apologized.

Kwang Soo looked so pitiful with his broken umbrella and wet hair clinging to his forehead. Ji Hyo could hear St Agnes and the burning train in the background and she couldn't help but laugh at how coincidental it was.

"Is that a joke?" Kwang Soo asked to no one in particular. 

"Kwang Soo-ah! You're drenched! You're going to get a cold! Come here." Ji Hyo said, as she held his hand and led him to the kitchen.

Since the Running Man members were regulars at Haha's restaurant, they were allowed to roam in the kitchen but they were forbidden to touch anything.

A staff handed her a towel just like she asked and she began drying his hair.

"Noona, to make up for my tardiness, I'm going to treat you to two meals." Kwang Soo said.

"Yah. I waited for almost an hour, and you're only going to buy me two meals?!" Ji Hyo asked, raising her voice.

"F-four meals?" Kwang Soo said, whimpering in fear. 

"That's better!" Ji Hyo grinned and ruffled his hair.

"Oh, you have a new haircut!" Ji Hyo exclaimed as she stepped back to take a better look at her tall dongsaeng.

"Yeah, that's why I'm late! I wanted to get the same haircut as Jong Kook hyung but they didn't have enough hair dye so I had to wait. I wanted to call you but my phone was dead..." Kwang Soo explained.

"Ah...I see.'' Ji Hyo stopped listening when she heard him say Jong Kook's name. Her mind drifted back to that evening when he was so gentle and caring towards her. 

"...And the girl who was dying my hair was so pretty, she even asked for my number! Can you believe it, noona? Ji Hyo noona...?" Kwang Soo asked, swaying his hands in front of her eyes to see if she was paying attention to him.

"Huh? Uh, sorry Kwang Soo-ah. I was in my own world for a moment." Ji Hyo said as she gave him an apologetic smile.

"Are you okay, noona? You seem a little out of it these days." Kwang Soo looked at her worriedly.

"I'm fine, I swear! I'm just a little bit tired." Ji Hyo reassured the giraffe.

Kwang Soo walked around her and scanned every part of her body, almost like a ert.

"Are you perhaps...pregnant with Gary's baby? I promise I won't tell anyone." Kwang Soo said in a hushed tone while staring at her tummy.

"WHAT!?! Are you trying to say I'm fat?!?" Ji Hyo shouted, offended and taken aback by Kwang Soo's assumption.

"N-no, what I meant was you have a great body for an expectant mother..."' Kwang Soo tried to save himself.

"Yah, Lee Kwang Soo, I'm not pregnant, you fool!" Ji Hyo said as she hit his head.

Kwang Soo was about to say something when his phone rang.

"Kwang Soo-ah, drop whatever you're doing, I need you right now, it's an emergency!" Haha's voice sounded urgent.

"Come to my house!" Haha was almost begging.

"Neh, hyung. I'm on my way." Kwang Soo answered, anxious.

Did something bad happen to Haha? Is he hurt? Kwang Soo was troubled by how panicky his hyung sounded.

Ji Hyo was looking at him the whole time, wondering from whom the call was.

"I'm sorry noona, but it looks like we'll have to meet another time. I need to leave now." Kwang Soo said as he tried to fix his umbrella.

"What's going on?" Ji Hyo asked following him to the entrance of the restaurant.

"Dong Hoon hyung said I HAD to go to him right now." Kwang Soo told her, trying to mask his worry.

"Oh. Okay then, I guess I'll see you another time." Ji Hyo didn't to want hold out her dongsaeng anymore; they said their goodbyes and Kwang Soo left, facing the bad weather for a second time.