Lion + Tiger

Running Man Members Kim Jong Kook And Song Ji Hyo Are Dating?

"What are these two oppas talking about...?" Ji Hyo wondered, as she tried to read their lips.

From afar, she could only manage to understand their expressions but the way they constantly look at her while chatting seemed very suspicious. There could only be one reason why they would glance at her so often.

"They're talking about me and Gary." She was truly angry now.

The restaurant suddenly became suffocating; Ji Hyo needed a breath of fresh air.

She wore her jacket and took her phone, and she was about to step out of the restaurant when Haha stopped her.

"Where are you going?" He asked as she turned around to face him.

"Why do I have to tell you?" Ji Hyo spat, not caring that he's only asking because he's worried.

"We need to talk about you and Gary." Jae Suk stepped in, shielding his penguin dongsaeng from Ji Hyo's oncoming burst of anger.

"I don't want to!" She shouted as she stormed out of the restaurant.

"That girl..." Jae Suk sighed, shaking his head.

"Scary..." Haha whispered. It was the first time he had ever seen an angry Miss Mong, and it was not a pretty sight. 

Jae Suk chuckled and patted Haha's back to comfort him.

"Ji Hyo's anger usually subside quickly, so don't worry too much for nothing. She'll forgive you for prying into her lovelife...eventually. If she doesn't then, you shouldn't have asked her about it." Jae Suk said.

"You meddled too!" Haha shouted, shocked Yoo Hyuk blamed it all on him.

And that's why there can never be peace and serenity around the Penguin and the Grasshopper. A small statement from one of them will lead to a silly and unending argument.

Meanwhile, Ji Hyo was wandering around the big streets, stopping once in awhile to look at some clothing stores. She wished everyone would stop asking her about her current relationship status with Gary. Even she didn't know what was going to happen as soon as Gary steps foot in Korea. Will Gary want her back? Or announce to everyone that they broke up? Either way, their relationship as the Monday Couple on the show will be very different and not to mention, awkward.

Ji Hyo was deep in her thoughts when someone tapped her on the shoulder. 

"Oh no! Someone must have recognized me!" she mentally slapped herself for forgetting to cover up her identity.

"Ji Hyo noona?" S familiar voice called out as she turned to face the person.

"It's Ji Hyo! I told you I recognize her back!" Snother person exclaimed.

"Oppa, Kwang Soo!" Ji Hyo said, surprised to meet the Tiger and the Giraffe in a street full of cosmetic shops.

"What are you guys doing here?" She asked, looking at the bags in their hands which comprised of famous brands: Skin Food, Etude House, etc.

"We were doing some shopping!" Kwang Soo replied, showing her the contents of his bags.

"...For our moms." Jong Kook insisted.

"Lip balms, scented shampoo, masks, eye cream! Wow, that's like a one year supply!" Ji Hyo gasped, amazed at how much stuff they bought.

"...they haven't shopped in awhile." Jong Kook explained.

"Yes, our moms...they haven't." Kwang Soo emphasized.

"...Anyways, why haven't you been responding to my texts? It was an emergency." Ji Hyo asked, her hands on her hips.

"What text?" Jong Kook checked his phone and realised he forgot to turn it on.

"What about you Kwang Soo, I texted you too!" She told the Giraffe.

"Do you not remember noona? You broke my phone when we were wrestling last week on Running Man!" Kwang Soo said, still sulking about his recently purchased iphone that only lasted two days.

"Ah...You're right." Ji Hyo chuckled sheepishly.

While Kwang Soo was complaining about her overly-competitive attitude, Jong Koo received a text message.

Hyung! Ji Hyo just ran out of my restaurant like a mad woman! It's all Jae Suk hyung's fault!

Jong Kook was pretty sure Haha was twisting the truth.

What happened?

Haha's reply came a few seconds later.

He kept on pestering her about what's happening between her and Gary! Now she's gone and furious! Do something hyung!

Jong Kook replied back.

Okay, I'll take care of it.

As soon as he hit send, he put his words into actions.

"Guys! We should be on our way to Dong Hoon's restaurant, we have to go pick up Gary soon." The Commander said.

Ji Hyo stared at Jong Kook  intently, he could read distress in her eyes.

"I...Should I come or not?" Ji Hyo asked with a small voice.

The usually strong and fierce Ji Hyo looked so vulnerable. Who would have guessed that a break up two months ago would affect the Ace to this day? The answer is simple, underneath her tough exterior, Ji Hyo is still a woman first and women have some insecurities that they don't dare show anyone. She might seem overly-confident and almost superheroic on the show but at the end of the day, she is still human afterall. 

"Noona...!" Kwang Soo gasped, he put his hands over to his mouth.

It was the first time Kwang Soo saw an uncertain Ji Hyo. He had always looked up to her; he nicknamed her "the Confident noona". She could wear the ugliest outfit and still manage to look good because she exuded confidence. Seeing her behave like a lost child was shocking.

"You should come Ji Hyo-ah. Even if you guys are not together anymore, he's still part of our Running Man family. Plus, if you don't come, the fans at the airport would definitely stir up trouble. They will probably post articles speculating about why you were the only member that wasn't there to pick up Gary." Jong Kook reasoned despite the contradictory feelings in his heart.

"When you put it that way... I guess I should come...I don't want to create problems for our show." Ji Hyo sighed.

"If Jae Suk hyung, Suk Jin Hyung and Haha hyung keep on asking questions, I'll block them and pretend to talk to you, noona. That way you won't have to explain anything to them." Kwang Soo chimed in.

Ji Hyo nodded and thanked Kwang Soo and Jong Kook. She knew she could trust them to make her worries disappear.

"I love you guys!" Ji Hyo smiled as she put her arms around her two friends neck but failed miserably because of the difference in height.

"There you go noona!" Kwang Soo positionned her arms around his waist...and Jong Kook's.

"Aeee hyung! Noona's arms are going to be uncomfortable!" Kwang Soo nagged as he grabbed Spartakooks' arm and placed it around Ji Hyo's waist.

Kwang Soo grinned as he saw a blushing Lion and a bashful Tiger.

"Liger couple." Kwang Soo singsonged as he looked at the sky.