The Breakfast Bunch

Running Man Members Kim Jong Kook And Song Ji Hyo Are Dating?

"What a perfect day to have breakfast with all my favorite oppas!" Ji Hyo exclaimed happily, trying to get them as psyched as her.

The boys were busy on their phone, either checking their mail or the news. No one bothered looking at Ji Hyo, who arrived last, her hands full with grocery bags.

"I bought more than 200$ worth of food to cook the most scrumptious breakfast you'll ever eat! From porridge, to dumplings, to cake, you will all gain 20 pounds after eating!" Ji Hyo said as she began tying an apron around her waist.

"Let's get started! First, I'm going to need three cups of anchovies and 1 cup of chocolate." Ji Hyo began looking for the cups she needed. 

After five full minutes of scavenger hunt for the cup, Ji Hyo finally emerged from under the kitchen counter with four cups in her hands. All of them were of different sizes.

"...Do I use a tea cup or a large mug or...?", Ji Hyo looked quizzically between the objects of her dilemma. She scratched her head and pondered on it quietly for awhile. 

"Meh, I guess it's all the same. Three tea cups of anchovies and one large mug of chocolate.." Ji Hyo narrated her actions as she poured the contents of her cups into a bowl.

Haha stopped reading his emails and stared at Ji Hyo. 

"What in the world are you making?" Haha asked, his eyes wide with curiousity and disgust.

"Why do you need anchovies and chocolate...? It's for two different recipes...right?" risked Haha, already knowing the answer.

"You're funny, oppa! Isn't it obvious I'm making a chocolate anchovy pancake? I can tell you don't cook often." snickered Ji Hyo, while resuming to where she left off.

Jong Kook and Gary heard everything and immediately stood up from their chair. Jong Kook took the whisk away from her hands and Gary pushed her to the kitchen table and ordered her to sit.

"We're going to take care of the cooking for today, Ji Hyo-ah." Jong Kook said with an awkward smile.

The three guys didn't trust Ji Hyo's cooking at all. She might be an ace in Running Man, but in everyday tasks, it was another story. They have tried her salmon and caramel cake before, and the after taste lingered on their tastebuds for more than a week. They learned their lesson and always took digestive pills before going to her house for a meal. They really thought she had improved since she told them she had begun taking cooking lessons. They never thought that they were from Suk Jin...

"But oppa, I wanted to cook for you to cheer you up!" Ji Hyo pouted, a bit disappointed.

"Ji Hyo, we don't want to get your pretty hands dirty, even though you look adorable in an apron." Gary said as he caressed her hand and looked at her lovingly.

"Oppa!", Ji Hyo blushed, as she lightly hit Gary's arm.

"Eww, you guys, stop it, we are here you know!" Haha whined, as he blocked his ears and his eyes.

Ji Hyo and Gary laughed. Jong Kook also joined in, but Ji Hyo noticed he looked a bit gloomy.

"Since I'm not authorized to do any cooking, you guys can use me all you want!" Ji Hyo told the guys.

"Okay then, don't complain later if you're too tired." Haha looked at her mischieviously.

"Hm, let's make some seafood soup. Go get me some red pepper paste while we clean the mussels." Gary ordered, as he gently pushed her away from his working area.

Ji Hyo opened the refridgerator and began unscrewing the lid. She suddenly had an idea to make Jong Kook laugh.

"I'll put some pepper paste under my nostrils, he'll think I'm having a nosebleed." Ji Hyo laughed internally.

She was about to walk over to him, when she spotted a pack of dried seaweed. She began cutting strips of seaweed and sticking them on her teeth and on her chin.

"He will definitely laugh!" Ji Hyo giggled, proud of herself. 

She looked around her to see if the guys saw what she was doing. Her eyes stopped on Jong Kook. He looked so focused on the shrimps he was deveining. She could see him pursing his lips and giving his full attention to the task he was given by Gary. She was staring intently at his perfectly angular jaw line, his straight nose and his short eyelashes. It was the first time she really took in Jong Kook's traits.

"Jong Kook oppa is actually quite handsome..." Ji Hyo whispered to herself, not able to take her eyes off him. 

Gary turned around to take something on the counter and saw Ji Hyo. At first, he wanted to roll on the floor laughing. How can such a beautiful woman like her look so foolish? But then, he saw what she was looking at. His hyung. 

"HAHAHAHA, Ji Hyo, you're so ugly!" Haha burst in laughter, tears were spilling from the corner of his eyes.

Jong Kook turned around and looked at her, startled.

He soon joined Haha and both of them were out of breath. They were red from Ji Hyo's prank.

Ji Hyo chortled and clapped her hands, happy she managed to make Jong Kook forget his problems. Gary looked at Ji Hyo and tried guessing her feelings for his hyung.

She noticed Gary's gaze and kissed him on the cheek, the red pepper paste smearing everywhere on her face and on his.

Her big eyes closed in glee and she began laughing uncontrollably. 

"Gary oppa, you look so silly!"

Gary really enjoyed it when Ji Hyo was happy. If he could see her laughing like that everyday, he could die in peace. And so he laughed along and once again, forgot about his worries.

"Let's take a picture to commemorate such a special day!" Haha suggested as he took his cellphone out.

Under the photo he posted on twitter, the caption "Jong Kook and the three kids" could be seen.